RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > East Coast Mini Truckers Club

Old 04-15-2014, 11:20 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Maple Grove raceway for a Meet???

So I was asked by a gentlemen on instagram who is a promoter for the big truck show at Maplegrove raceway in Pa, he loves the displays the ECMT do and the hobby itself, which is all new to him. He has checked out the videos on YouTube as well. So he asked if I could find out if the ECMT would like to do a show/meet at the Truckin event at the raceway on July 26th and July 27. I told him we would need a large covered area to set up the display the ecmt did go, he said that wouldn't be a problem and he could provide a huge tent covered area on either blacktop or grass. Obviously blacktop would work best. I unfortunately have my brother in-laws wedding on the 26th bit may attend the 27th. Would anyone like to organize an official ecmt meet and possibly make it an annual event added to the ecmt calendar? I told this guy I would have to speak to the guys who run the club, I was just a tag along member.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:55 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Maple Grove raceway for a Meet???

I could take my trucks and just run them around the show . I have to see how it goes it's 40 mins from me .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:33 AM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm down! I'll bring all the goodies..... I'll let Benny know too, I'm sure he wouldn't mind running point on this...
Old 04-16-2014, 11:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Well if we can get a definite answer on who can make it and if the city can be there. Once we sort tgat out ill let the guy know were interested for sure.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Well the guy is really on me about getting some trucks there to the show. Unfortunately for me my brother inlaw is getting married the weekend of the show and I'm in the wedding so I cannot go. If youi guys wanna do this and make a definite appearance there please let me know and I will put you intouch with the show organizer. Can one of the ecmt head honchos please take the Raines and set this appearance up if the club guys are interested?