RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:11 PM
Green Horn

firefighter30 is on a distinguished road
Default indy show thank you

Just got home from indy. Had a great show. I would like to thank Chris and Travis for all there hard work in getting this put together.

Member of the East Coast Mini Truckers
Old 08-24-2014, 07:25 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: indy show thank you

Thanks Doug and it was the participants that made it a great show. A special thanks to Lynn (tc1cat) and Actros4160 for donation s to pay for the rubber and containers as well as those who bought totes at the show. I would also like to thank Benny and Tony for the road way and the rest who helped set up. Thanks to Jose for the truck rodeo.

Alex (dieselkid) the rodeo winner.

Thanks for all who participated in the truck raffle. Pigeonfarmboy was the winner of the King Hauler kit.

Over all it was a great show, we met up with some old friends and made some new ones as well.

Now to start getting reddy for next year.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 08-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Green Horn

Panther F is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: indy show thank you

Hope we see some pictures!

I have still WAY TOO MANY home improvement projects left to do.

Jeff
Old 08-24-2014, 08:01 PM
Journeyman

sparkycuda is on a distinguished road

Even though I only made it up for Saturday, it was a great time. The Rodeo was very cool - thanks Jose! (Even if Travis got a bit "excited" during his run!!) Great time visiting with folks and got to run two Izzy dozers and a ScaleArt crawler loader - both were awesome experiences. Thanks, guys.

Ken
Old 08-24-2014, 08:31 PM
Journeyman

pigeonfarmboy is on a distinguished road

I'll put the raffle kit to good use. Time to replace the tri-axle! Thanks for all the hard work fellas!
Old 08-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Journeyman

woodhog is on a distinguished road

A special thanks to all for another good show. I also want to thank Izzy for taking the bull by the horns and making sure this year was a success without PMD. hope his efforts will get us next year as well . Liam had an awesome time and a big thanks for everyones patience with him.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

To everyone - your welcome. I suspect discussions for next year will commence later this month.

Once I here some stats I'll post what I know.

Liam - patience - shoot, he's our best driver. I heard that he parked a truck and trailer in the parking lot in the back parking lot. I think we should thank him for patience with us.

I must say the new drivers we have improved greatly in the past year. I suspect if we posted the specifics on the rodeo that we will have some real competition in 2015
Old 08-25-2014, 01:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to thank Chris and Travis as well. They did an excellent job. And would like to shout out to RC FARMER (Rob).He got my MFCU going in my Cascadia, and I am very pleased. Seen some old friends and made some new friends as well. And I'm already anticipating 2015, hoping to be there.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Green Horn

hammer is on a distinguished road

Hey guys,
Benny and I had an awesome time what makes this show one of the best shows around is you guys and the amount of talent and knowledge everyone has and the willingness to share that.I want to thank izzy and Travis for putting the show together. Pigeon Farm Boy for helping me with my new truck. Ed thanks for the trailers top notch as always. Woodhog your son Liam is one of the most well behaved kids I have ever been aroun and one of the few I let drive my trucks you should be proud.
Until next time boys keep up the great builds.

TONY AKA. CANDY FETISH
Old 08-25-2014, 03:30 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

I'd also like to thank Izzy & Tinkerbell for keeping this show goin . A big thank you to Benny for changing my mind about goin this year . It was great meeting everyone who showed up . I also feel very honored for the compliments I received for my work and a big thank you to those that help to keep me going . I'd like to thank Ben and Ed for the ill stick time on the scale art loader . It's a very nice model that made me feel as I was in the seat of the real 1 .

Stevie the pit hog

Old 08-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road

A big thanks to Izzy and Travis for getting this show together again and the rest that contributed! It was a good time as always.
Also thanks for letting me do my best to wear out three Izzy dozers, which won't happen anytime soon, these things are beasts and a lot of fun to operate! Sounds like next year could be bigger and better than ever!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:59 PM

Phyreman1914 is on a distinguished road

I want to say thanks to everyone also. It was good to see every one and good to see all the sick custom rides. Marvin jr.!
Old 08-25-2014, 10:53 PM
Master Builder

rc_farmer is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all who participated to put on another great show this year. Im already looking fwd to next yr!

Rob
Old 08-26-2014, 11:46 AM
Wannabe

JoseFL10-4 is on a distinguished road

It was a great weekend, thanks to the people that make this show possible. Hope to see you back next year and thank you for participating in the Truck Rodeo.

Old 08-26-2014, 07:08 PM

Actros4160 is on a distinguished road

Ages, your ducks back in the row.
Old 08-27-2014, 02:26 PM

Pedal Stomper is on a distinguished road

I would like to say thanks to everyone that attended this year and made it such a great show. I couldn't go last year because of work and was determined to make it this year. Special thanks to Izzy and Travis for keeping this show alive. Thanks to Benny, Tony and everyone else for getting the roads setup as well. After missing last year and not being on the board much in the past year, I wasn't sure if people would even remember who I was when I got there. I have to say, it was like I never left!!! For anyone who has wanted to attend this show and hasn't, I would highly recommend making the trip. Plus, how often does a guy from Mississippi get to hang out with people from New York City.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:06 PM

weemanch is on a distinguished road

heres food for thought next year make it the weekend of a mini truck show called camp and drag i'll be not far from indy, so would entice me more to go......at least i think it would, if i was sober long enough to go since it is a mini truck show after all lol.
Old 08-27-2014, 10:34 PM

EdSwartz is on a distinguished road

As one of the newbies here, I too want to thank Izzy and Travis and all others who had a hand in keeping the show going, GREAT JOB. Also thanks to Actros4160 and IZZY for their time helping me understand and tweak my Servonaut sound module. I appreciate your help.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:44 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by weemanch View Post
heres food for thought next year make it the weekend of a mini truck show called camp and drag i'll be not far from indy, so would entice me more to go......at least i think it would, if i was sober long enough to go since it is a mini truck show after all lol.
Could we get a translation here or does this quote sum it up?

Quote:
if i was sober long enough to go

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 08-28-2014, 08:55 PM

rowings farms is on a distinguished road

from what i have heard that sums it up for certain people.that just what we need drunk people walking close to these fine creations.