RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 03-27-2017, 06:53 AM

Wiskybilt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Cant wait to see how productive the rock crusher is
Old 03-27-2017, 05:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

I don't know Joe that looks petty heavy a piece of iron for just 1/2 inch plywood with out some bracing in the floor under it with a sign saying this side up then this would not have happened. Then again I have seen some tow motor jokiest on docks that could tear up anything. Ed
Old 03-27-2017, 09:38 PM
Journeyman

Mikem is on a distinguished road

How fine will this crusher crush rock ? Stone dust size ?
Old 03-27-2017, 11:19 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiskybilt View Post
Cant wait to see how productive the rock crusher is
It'll probably be summer, maybe, when I get it operational... winter holiday just about over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
I don't know Joe that looks petty heavy a piece of iron for just 1/2 inch plywood with out some bracing in the floor under it with a sign saying this side up then this would not have happened. Then again I have seen some tow motor jokiest on docks that could tear up anything. Ed
Yeah, it could've done with some cross bracing, for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
How fine will this crusher crush rock ? Stone dust size ?
I got the bottom adjuster screw all the way in, looks to be about 1/4 inch opening. The jaw faces are serrated. That other jaw crusher I got a couple yrs ago from Geneq has a 2x2 inch opening, runs on 1/4hp, that one will crush to dust powder.

Joe
Old 04-12-2017, 12:01 AM
BANNED

Widowing away at screening lumps from the pile at ground level... soon will have to start hauling out of the basement.

Some time June maybe put the new jaw crusher to work crushing this pile of lumps, there's some rocks in the mix near the size of a hard baseball, it'll be interesting to see if new crusher can disintegrate them.

Joe
Old 04-13-2017, 11:26 AM
BANNED

Looks like the majority of my problems trying to load to youtube was using my old laptop, this new laptop is getting 'er done & fairly quickly too, a gig/hr... probably not great compared to city speeds.

https://youtu.be/D7vMKtxpBmU

https://youtu.be/bKq3NtrAEDo

Joe
Old 04-13-2017, 03:04 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road

Nice videos joe and glad you are able to upload some more. That's been the reason I haven't been posting any videos, uploading on my internet, well it sucks!!! Lol!! I usually take video on phone and then upload at night, sometimes a 5 min video may take three hours or more. Maybe if I load them to computer first now that I have a computer nearby. Anyway nice to see the equipment working and that screener works pretty well. Nice .
Old 04-13-2017, 04:18 PM
BANNED

Those vids are still taken with my old gopro... I've never tried loading direct from phone, I'm afraid the pixel might be much too high... do you know what the data amount is with your 5 minute vids? Cooper, do you have a tripod mount for your smartphone?

The vibrating screener aint prototypical but it's high volume!

Joe
Old 04-13-2017, 06:12 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road

Well that ain't the cure, I took some video, loaded it to computer, spent 20-30 min trying to get my password for YouTube. (I have everything between iPhone and iPad, just open and auto sign-in) who knows where or if I ever wrote down any passwords , am starting that now and going to chain it to the &$@!$? Computer!! It's been about 30 min and 6% upload. But it may be longer than 10min video. I always get carried away and forget video running. Guess I should look at some editing program .

Yes I have a little tripod for the phone. I just milled a slot in some alum and taped a hole to thread onto tripod. And data amount?? Aw come on, it's me I don't even know how old I am!! Lol!! I only have a limited volume of memory , (my memory that is ) ,,,, next time I'll look but I did see something about changing the file to something else that will allow faster upload. More things to figure out!!! And that cnc thing has about maxed out my learning abilities for the summer!!
Old 04-13-2017, 11:06 PM
Apprentice

trucker n is on a distinguished road

hey joe nice operating how do u like the pc490
Old 04-14-2017, 03:40 AM
BANNED

Now that I've used the 490 (JD450) a lot lately, I'm really liking it! One change I made from the original kit was down sizing the Jung pump from 4003 (0,45ml/rev) to a 4002 (0,30ml/rev), with pump motor set to 6500rpm max, flow is approx 420ml/min making boom/stick movement a lot less springy, much easier to control with smooth fluent motion.

Tonite I put my Braeker lock on my track loader

http://www.tobias-braeker.de/

This is a cool feature with this leveling bucket, you can push & pack with the heel of the bucket.

When I bought this Scale Art track loader from Mitch Mignano in April of 2012, he had the model equipped with sound & lights via Servonaut, but it left so little room under the cab that the space left for a battery was a tiny 3s Life with a capacity of maybe 2000mAh... didn't last a day in my possession before I gutted that shyt out to fit a 4000NiMH. Plus the for/rev esc was Servonaut too, swapped that out as well for a 2x12 Sabertooth, much better control.

Joe
Old 04-14-2017, 05:13 AM
Green Horn

Hofabooz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Looks like the majority of my problems trying to load to youtube was using my old laptop, this new laptop is getting 'er done & fairly quickly too, a gig/hr... probably not great compared to city speeds.

https://youtu.be/D7vMKtxpBmU

https://youtu.be/bKq3NtrAEDo

Hi Joe

Great videos caught them on my YouTube account first.

Thanks for sharing

over the pond in the UK

Mark

Over the Pond in the UK

Member of Ribble Valley Radio Controlled Truck Club

my weather station
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:58 AM
Wannabe

Efroeh is on a distinguished road

That bucket looks good with the quick connect how tight is it when it's locked on a bucket?
Old 04-15-2017, 09:43 PM
Journeyman

RCLogger will become famous soon enough

That track loader sure is sweet Joe. I am sure you will put all the new attachments to good use.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:52 AM
BANNED

Thanx Mark.

The buckets & quick coupler are made from stainless steel, everything is a snug, precise fit, should last a long time without any slop Evan.

It sure is Greg there's one like it for sale in the BST of the forum, you would never regret the cost of one after an hour of runtime, a very balanced powerful model.

Joe
Old 04-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road

http://s307.photobucket.com/user/ls_..._3616.jpg.html

Just missed you on my last flight as well... Need to talk to the airline

Construction site on Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:06 PM
BANNED

Just missed?.... by like 700 kms due east

Joe
Old 04-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Just missed?.... by like 700 kms due east
Well, given the size of Canada, I feel I was pretty close

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 04-25-2017, 10:20 PM
BANNED

Last yr at this time I was third done seeding, but the weather this yr....

So I've been working on a few new projects in the hobby shop

Broke all these stones except the big white one, once that stone split the color of the core was a dark purple & that color of stone seems to be the hardest of them all. After I fished the two pieces out, started up jaw again & tossed in one half, then the jaw broke it down. Then tossed in other half & it eventually crumbled too.

The small pulley on motor is only driving the jaw to about 290rpm, it says on the website not to exceed 375rpm... I'll try a bit bigger motor pulley & experiment some more to see if added speed helps.

The crush size is a bit smaller than 3/4 minus road gravel

Joe
Old 04-26-2017, 01:16 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Super addition to your layout

Pictures on Instagram: