RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Central Plains Mini Truckers Club

Old 10-03-2012, 03:23 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Central Plains Mini Truckers Club (the fall show)

Very kind of you to say Chris, thank you. It's always a pleasure to meet ppl in the hobby in person that I have been communicating with through forums for yrs. That's an opportunity that rarely happens as well for me.

I was thinking yesterday that too Steve, ask my buddy to save the demolition till last.. and it could very well be the plan so there's a chance of snow on the ground to throw a match on it and then close in the hole.

As the dates draw closer my heart rate increases, not so much for the show itself, but rather leaving the tranquility of my rural setting & venturing into the densely populated USA.. all that traffic makes me claustrophobic.. I might be looking for your house Nate @4am.

Cheers Tyler.

Joe
Old 10-03-2012, 11:47 PM

sandfarmer is on a distinguished road

I'd love to use this as an opportunity to introduce myself in person but I'm pretty sure I'll be heavy into soybean harvest by then. Weather would be the only thing that could make it work out for me I'd say. Looking at it on the map it's pretty close to another "has been" hang out for me in that area... SMAC Track. Should haul a trailer load of racing R/C stuff to the track that weekend and see if I could get rid of it LOL! It would help get me into the scale side of the hobby....
Old 10-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Journeyman

pigeonfarmboy is on a distinguished road

I live in a quiet little town you can rest up in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Very kind of you to say Chris, thank you. It's always a pleasure to meet ppl in the hobby in person that I have been communicating with through forums for yrs. That's an opportunity that rarely happens as well for me.

I was thinking yesterday that too Steve, ask my buddy to save the demolition till last.. and it could very well be the plan so there's a chance of snow on the ground to throw a match on it and then close in the hole.

As the dates draw closer my heart rate increases, not so much for the show itself, but rather leaving the tranquility of my rural setting & venturing into the densely populated USA.. all that traffic makes me claustrophobic.. I might be looking for your house Nate @4am.

Cheers Tyler.