RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction News

Construction News New kits & accessories offered in the world wide marketplace

Old 01-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD Loader

•CNC machined aluminum parts
•Molded steel bucket
•6 channel 2.4Ghz radio
•Optimized steel hydraulic system
•Scale operator station (can fit a driving figure)
•Massive 29.5-25L-5 tires
•Reliable hydraulic valve and adjustable pump
•Heavy duty hoses (OD 4.5mm Nylon, ID 2.5mm)
•Powder coated in yellow
•Brushless system (hydraulic)
•40A brushless ESC with BEC
•XXX Kv brushless monster torque motor
•Realistic non functional disk break
•Scale ABC plastic interior
•Wheel with planetary gearbox build-in
•2 speed full metal transmission (1:16 and 1:4 gear ratio)
•Realistic fullfull metal axles
•Run time is: XX minutes (XXXXmAh battery)
•Steel machined oil pump (45mm X 30mm X 15.5mm)
•Bucket capacity:
•Maximum bucket force: 70kg/154pounds
•Driving speed: XXX meter per hour
•Scale: 1:12
•Length: 741mm/29inch
•Width: 276mm/11inch
•Height: 276mm/11inch
•Maximum bucket height: 461mm/18inch
•Maximum bucket up and down angle: 46 to 64 degrees
•Maximum bucket left and right angle: 38 degrees
•Wheel base: 284mm
•Deadweight: 20.5kg/45lbs
•Total mass load: 32kg/70lbs
•Operating oil pressure: 20Bar, 290psi
•Manufactured by JDCustoms
•30 days limited warranty

$450 shipping charge!!!! WTF!! 100lbs shipping weight!!! says its a 1/12scale don't like the looks of the trans, axles look like truck axles and whats with the fron disc brakes?
Ill hold out for the Wedico one I dream of owning one day!!
Old 01-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
$450 shipping charge!!!! WTF!! 100lbs shipping weight!!! says its a 1/12scale don't like the looks of the trans, axles look like truck axles and whats with the fron disc brakes?
Ill hold out for the Wedico one I dream of owning one day!!

I'm sure they'll sell a ton of them to the Right customers. If it was 1/14 scale and $2500 I'd buy one just for the heck of it. but 1/12 scale and $3200 is making it out of the picture for me since I already have a loader. I know it's "crappy" for the most part but remember it is ready to run. By the time me and Eddie got our loaders working the way we want them to be with the right radios, quick couplers, buckets, servonaut sound, ESC, BMA , lights and such and the countless freaking hours spent to get them working and dialed in we're well over $8000 in + shipping and payment fees. Trust me, waiting for stuff for 5-6 weeks at time makes this loader a much better option for people that don't like to tinker and wait, Not to mention almost half the cost. Which makes it hard to part with our loaders and people just don't understand that a wedico loader for $5600 still needs almost another $3000 to make it sweet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....

Last edited by MoRockN; 01-15-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:13 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

Well, hopefully the 1st production run of loaders goes better than their excavators did...

Joe
Old 01-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Green Horn

Dieselchopper is on a distinguished road

I have been happy with my excavator. It has survived well over 100 hrs of use to date and no issues. Digging in light materials and heavy like sod. I usually am after function before true scale. I put an over sized bucket on it as well with little trouble. I am interested in this loader after the first run bugs are worked out. I think it does have potential.
Old 01-15-2014, 11:46 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
I'm sure they'll sell a ton of them to the Right customers. If it was 1/14 scale and $2500 I'd buy one just for the heck of it. but 1/12 scale and $3200 is making it out of the picture for me since I already have a loader. I know it's "crappy" for the most part but remember it is ready to run. By the time me and Eddie got our loaders working the way we want them to be with the right radios, quick couplers, buckets, servonaut sound, ESC, BMA , lights and such and the countless freaking hours spent to get them working and dialed in we're well over $8000 in + shipping and payment fees. Trust me, waiting for stuff for 5-6 weeks at time makes this loader a much better option for people that don't like to tinker and wait, Not to mention almost half the cost. Which makes it hard to part with our loaders and people just don't understand that a wedico loader for $5600 still needs almost another $3000 to make it sweet.
I see what your saying. And that's what is nice about this place. many have tested and re worked a lot of things to be able to know what it takes to be "right". I can see the $3200 price tag nice for some but id go with a $8k Wedico that works right and will last. Not that this one wont just my preference I guess. I guess if it was 1/14 scale id have different feelings about it
Old 01-16-2014, 05:27 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
I see what your saying. And that's what is nice about this place. many have tested and re worked a lot of things to be able to know what it takes to be "right". I can see the $3200 price tag nice for some but id go with a $8k Wedico that works right and will last. Not that this one wont just my preference I guess. I guess if it was 1/14 scale id have different feelings about it
Very well said buddy. Same with my truck I got from them, I had to take it apart and rework it to make it right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:35 PM
Journeyman

pigeonfarmboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Don't be too naive Aaron. Have any idea how much stuff myself and others had to rework on the Wedico 966 to "make it right"? Probably just as much if not more than it would take on one of these. I'd say the Liebherr 576 Loader is as close as anyone could get for the highest grade kit offered at this time. Even ScaleArt stuff needs a bit of debugging to get them just right. The hydraulic system is pretty solid (but Wedico doesn't make that part).

I was extremely surprised to see the cost of this kit exceed the excavator. Must have had more development costs considering a loader is a less complicated machine. Especially since they used some existing components from the dumper.

I wish they would state if the axles are locked full-time or are lockable via remote channel.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:44 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonfarmboy View Post

I wish they would state if the axles are locked full-time or are lockable via remote channel.
They're cable lockable Nate. One thing I can tell anyone that's gonna get this loader, those axles are NOT very smooth, so keeping them locked is best since when they're open they "hop" or grind when they're new, until you get them broken "IN" they will seem like they're stripprd.

Last edited by MoRockN; 01-22-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Journeyman

I've used a drill and polishing compound on ring/pinions many times to break-in axles. I do wish RC4WD would tackle their gear-cutting procedures. Seems to be an issue across the board for all their products.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:07 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

Just saw this video on YouTube . My apologies if someone has already posted.

http://youtu.be/yqESn7TZuuY

http://youtu.be/jcHOV997lWY

Mario

Last edited by Supermario; 01-23-2014 at 06:09 AM.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:58 AM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Just saw this video on YouTube . My apologies if someone has already posted.

http://youtu.be/yqESn7TZuuY

http://youtu.be/jcHOV997lWY

Mario
The first video will show the loader moving very slow. Watch close and you can tell the gearing/transmission is a little "loosy goosy" (is what I call it). Where there is a little delay for the gearing to engage (like there is a small gap and not a good mesh of the gears). Anyway, that might not be that big of a deal to some.

Check out the 2nd video. Man that loader is huge!!! Look how big it is next to the guys legs at about 20 seconds in.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:33 AM

weemanch is on a distinguished road

they have it posted on there site now.... http://store.rc4wd.com/112-Scale-Ear...er_p_3828.html
Old 01-27-2014, 01:55 AM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road

Looks like it's pushing a lot of weight.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road

seems to be doing okay.

guess it would be a "budget" version vs the german/european models. I have that transmission is uses in my semi and it shifts a bit hard sometimes when you change gears.
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 02-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

Good bad or indifferent - ya gotta give 4c4wd credit for bringing new products.

I like the looks and the detail. Bigger in size than what I prefer, but a good looking model.

Izzy
Old 03-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

I'm curious about the tires , are they solid ? Do to the advertised weight they would have to be . My 990 weighs in at 50lbs and squishin mammoth tires filled with foam sill sealer .

If they are solid I would be interested in the tires would they be available separately someday ??

Old 03-09-2014, 01:12 PM
Journeyman

sparkycuda is on a distinguished road

The videos have a nice sound system, but no mention of it on the specificiations list. I guess this just an oversight on the list???
Steve, I'd like to have the tires available separately, also. They are perfect size for a Komatsu WA600-7 in 1:14. While machine price is good, an alternative to shipping at $450 would be helpful.
Overall, very nice unit.

Ken
Old 04-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

It sounds like it has a Servonaut sound system in it. I see what guys are saying about the drivetrain slack. I think that's in the transmission, or maybe the transmission and axles combined. 1st gear looks very low, and 2nd gear to fast. For me, watching this model load trucks in 1st gear is like watching paint dry, but despite all that, I'm happy to RC4WD release some more construction models!
Old 06-05-2014, 05:26 PM
Journeyman

Anyone order one? Looks like they started shipping.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:36 AM

4X44DAD is on a distinguished road

thats pretty cool great detail