RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:51 PM

sneff is on a distinguished road
Default truescaletrucks.com

Was checking out this site and their facebook page. Has anyone ordered from them yet??
http://www.truescaletrucks.com/index...te=common/home
Old 05-05-2016, 12:36 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: truescaletrucks.com

I was talking to them via email last week about some stuff but I haven't ordered anything yet. Adam was going to get me some prices over the weekend but I've yet to hear anything back. It seems like they have some good deals if it's all legit.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:42 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point

im friends on facebook adams a good guy
Old 05-05-2016, 09:16 AM

Cool thanx. I ordered a container trailer from him. Just want to see what the quality looks like. Adam has been great so far. Cant wait to see the trailer.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:59 PM

Howie is on a distinguished road

Also check out www.asiatees.com I just bought a container kit from them and got it in two days!!
Old 05-12-2016, 11:25 PM

Awesome. Thanx Howie. I got the container trailer from Adam. Im really impressed with the kit. Not bad for the money.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:13 AM

Location: Mostly a little world of my own but otherwise in the Bolton area in the North West of England
Serviceguyuk is on a distinguished road

Hi Sneff,

I've been keeping my eye on Truescaletrucks for a while but haven't ordered yet. If their website was updated as regularly as their Facebook page I'm sure they'd get a whole bunch more orders. I bought the Hercules Hobby trailer and container from another agent here in UK and can say that the quality is as good as Tamiya and a slightly better price at least here in Blighty. Some of the screws seem to be made of chocolate though so be warned ! If you don't know what I mean you certainly will after building.

There are quite a few HH agents/stockists around but if you don't have it already here's their Aliexpress store http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1297013

Truescaletrucks also seem to be stockists for Lesu which is a real bonus and again if you don't have it already here's a link to their website http://www.rclesu.com/index.html

I only offer the links so you can see the full range of products and maybe get a better idea of what you might want rather than trawl through dozens of websites and still not find it.

Asiatees and the loads of other vendors in Singapore and Hong Kong are good enough despite some their shipping charges but here in UK with our political leaders' drive against tax evasion and corruption there seems to be a crackdown by HMRC (customs) on importing stuff without paying import duty so it's probably best to give guys like Adam a chance and do it all legitimately. RCBRMIN are also an option for some HH and Lesu products along with some lesser known Japanese and Chinese manufacturers for us here on poverty rock as they despatch from UK without duty payable.

Just trying to help

Mike
Old 05-14-2016, 12:12 AM

Great info Mike. Thank you very much.
I purchased the container trailer from Adam and he shipped it quickly. The only hitch was that the truescale website was not set up to bill international orders. He fixed the situation by emailing me a paypal invoice. Transaction went smoothly and Im happy with the product.
Thank you again for the links and all the info,

Greg
Old 05-30-2016, 03:40 PM

Philberg is on a distinguished road

I'm new on here but been around the RC trucking scene a fair while. I can also say Adam at Truescale is a decent and honest seller with some decent stuff on his website