RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 06-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default the toys I grew up with

Smallest koering(6605) built considered a mini in it's hay day . I was weened on it's sister (out on a job site with dad at time of pic ) before I could drive legally this 1 was bought with My baby "80s"TD12 semi-U blade dozer miss that machine On weds., I got asked to help dad since the tank removal co never showed when scheduled . Removed the inactive underground diesel tank doo to the constant ever changing regs .

the 1st dozer I was weened on (12or13 YO same with the Koering) "83" TD7E with first new machine dad bought ("86"100E )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:10 PM
CEO of bend over motors."WE DRIVE IT HOME!"

spudd has a spectacular aura aboutspudd has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: the toys I grew up with

they are all to new to be from when you were young....they should all be run with steam if they were from when you were a kid........

RIP FREDDYGEARDRIVE
Old 06-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

Hey Steve, I can see why you like the Koehring, Better bucket rotation on dump, tried to explain that to the Cat idiots. They don't get it! Yes I'm bashing my 305 CCR Mini X! I can't dig a vertical wall trench, bucket just won't rotate back far enough.
Cheer's, Neil
Old 06-27-2014, 06:30 AM

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Hey Steve, I can see why you like the Koehring, Better bucket rotation on dump, tried to explain that to the Cat idiots. They don't get it! Yes I'm bashing my 305 CCR Mini X! I can't dig a vertical wall trench, bucket just won't rotate back far enough.
Cheer's, Neil
yep have the same issue on my 303CR good thing I got the long stick . The sister to this 1 has over 12000 hrs on it . they're all mechanical controls (no pilot)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
they are all to new to be from when you were young....they should all be run with steam if they were from when you were a kid........
you LOL , if dad had his way that's what it would've been I started driving an 88 F800 (lease truck) till the SHTF in the early 90's then he bought these old wore out bubble nose IH fleetstars with gassers . Every 1 running at least 300 HP diesels while I'm still at the gas station fueling up he parked the truck with the NH230 cummins when water started showing up in the oil cause gas motor was cheaper to rebuild I asked him after I did a in frame on a 290 " how much did the gasser cost" ? The mack went the same way needed a head gasket nope park it loved that old U .

Old 06-28-2014, 11:34 AM
CEO of bend over motors."WE DRIVE IT HOME!"

spudd has a spectacular aura aboutspudd has a spectacular aura about

I did my CDL in a Mack u without power steering and a 50ft step deck
I loved that truck

RIP FREDDYGEARDRIVE