RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bruder Delta tracked loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
I am about to order my parts as well. Just a little lost with the motors from professor motor. Not a lot of information on the site to make sure I got the right size and voltage for the motors. Do you have a type nr?
I just looked it up and it is the JK falcon II motor.

"No load is too Small"
Old 04-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Green Horn

caterpillar is on a distinguished road

I'll make a start to get the Delta loader converted. Went to the toy store last weekend and bought the Delta Loader.
I just finished all my online orders for all the parts as per SmallHaul' shopping list (Big Thank You! for sharing that with the bruder conversion crowd).
If this conversions works fine, I will try to convert the bagger as well. I could not leave the toy store without taking it home as well
Old 04-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Green Horn

caterpillar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallHaul View Post
I just looked it up and it is the JK falcon II motor.
Great, Thanks! just did the order as well so that completes the entire list. Awaiting the deliveries now...
Old 07-14-2012, 05:32 PM

delta loader is on a distinguished road

can i have one of those
Old 07-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Administrator

Admin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta loader View Post
can i have one of those
You can not ask to buy things in the open forum that is what the B/S/T forum is for. You also have to be a member for three months and have 50 post to use the B/S/T forum. I ask that you take the time to read the rules to make your time here a positive experience.

Thanks
Admin
Old 08-08-2012, 10:04 AM

Metman is on a distinguished road

Scott,

Could you offer me any info/advice on how to modify one of the Bobcat brand T-190 skid steers toys to have proportional speed control.

metman
Mike in KY
Old 08-17-2012, 09:25 PM

malibueater4life is on a distinguished road

Hey SmallHaul,

First timer here and I have quietly been working on my own bruder tracked loader conversion. I must say that things are getting pretty tight inside. I am trying to get everything to spec from your pics and advice that you have posted but it seems that I am just not quite getting the whole picture. My loader looks good and runs like a champ but I have only converted the driving part of it so far. Also, I can't close the body down all the way probably due to excess wiring. My battery is in the drivers compartment... I have thought long and hard about inquiring about one of yours RTR but at the same time, I don't want to give up on myself. I just want that satisfaction knowing that I did it myself... If this isn't a dead thread, and I really hope it isn't, than I would really like to maybe post some pics and get my build back in line...

Thanks
Old 08-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metman View Post
Scott,

Could you offer me any info/advice on how to modify one of the Bobcat brand T-190 skid steers toys to have proportional speed control.

metman
Mike in KY
Mike, I didn't see that this was posted. You could use a dual motor controller from robotmarketplace to run the drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibueater4life View Post
Hey SmallHaul,

First timer here and I have quietly been working on my own bruder tracked loader conversion. I must say that things are getting pretty tight inside. I am trying to get everything to spec from your pics and advice that you have posted but it seems that I am just not quite getting the whole picture. My loader looks good and runs like a champ but I have only converted the driving part of it so far. Also, I can't close the body down all the way probably due to excess wiring. My battery is in the drivers compartment... I have thought long and hard about inquiring about one of yours RTR but at the same time, I don't want to give up on myself. I just want that satisfaction knowing that I did it myself... If this isn't a dead thread, and I really hope it isn't, than I would really like to maybe post some pics and get my build back in line...

Thanks
I heavily gut out the inside of it and it is tight to get everything in it. Make a new thread of your build and post lots of pics and I can help. Don't give up! You'll get yours finished. You probably just need to remove more material out of the body. These conversions take a LOT of patience.

"No load is too Small"
Old 01-08-2014, 10:40 PM

fborden23 is on a distinguished road

Love the conversion and thanks for the parts list that helps alot
Old 03-25-2017, 06:23 AM

lacoste250 is on a distinguished road

nice job i di it but withe low cost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_WEHljVwDU&t=200s
Old 11-30-2017, 12:38 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road

I searched for the JK falcon II motor, on both sites, but I am unable to find anything. Is there a newer/different motor that you're using for this conversion now?
Old 11-30-2017, 09:15 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
I searched for the JK falcon II motor, on both sites, but I am unable to find anything. Is there a newer/different motor that you're using for this conversion now?
It looks like the JK Falcon II motor is out of stock. You can look up the specs for that motor and get one that is within 5k rpm's of it and it will work fine.

"No load is too Small"
Old 11-30-2017, 06:57 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Thank-you sir, for that info. One more question, You mention shims for the Tamiya gearbox, Where does one acquire the shims? Are you referring to the brass inserts that are included in the kits, or something else?
Old 12-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
Thank-you sir, for that info. One more question, You mention shims for the Tamiya gearbox, Where does one acquire the shims? Are you referring to the brass inserts that are included in the kits, or something else?
You are welcome.

When you assemble the gear box check the gear contact from gear to gear. You want 100% of the width of the gear to be in contact with gear that it is driving..so, lets say that only 80% of the gear is contacting the gear that it is driving so basically you are loosing 20% of the gears strength. I use small shim washers to make the contact 100%. Hope that all makes sense.. you are setting the side to side contact not the gear mesh.

"No load is too Small"
Old 12-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Now I understand. Thanks for the reply.