RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 04-18-2011, 02:24 AM

Location: Germany, near Freiburg (in the south at the Swiss border)
AWR13 is on a distinguished road
Default Help show stage (new project)

Hello

My new project will be a trailer with a music stage. Here is to performance a country band. My daughter is an absolute fan of "truck stop" (a German country band). Therefore, it should be a gig of this band. Now I have some questions and hope that maybe you can give some tips. As a basis for the truck I would use a Conventional of Wedico (for which I have quite a few parts).

As semitrailer i will use a "Bruder" flat bed trailer. I will extend this even.

Now some questions ...

Is there any stage in the scale 1:16 headlights / dummies that can be converted or used?

The bars of the light beams make me think - is there such a thing?

Th music instrumentsare still a problem for me - I have no idea. Who knows something? ( instruments - like drum, guitars, pedal-steelguitar in scale 1:16)

And now the biggest problem - the band here I am in real trouble. What characters can take it - they should look like so if possible, no matter how they look like truck stop.
Maybe you can buy the dolls look like cowboys in the U.S.

Since I am not a great painter of the truck will be one color. I would like to make as decoration on the stage facing away from trailer site "old" concert posters.
Another possibility would be the tape on the trailer with stickers. I think of classic American motifs. Monument Valley or the like.

That's first - I hope to hear you on
Maybe I can continue to build the model with 'real American aid' and improve.

Thanks Andreas
Old 04-21-2011, 11:21 PM
Apprentice

Finster is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help show stage (new project)

I think you have picked an interesting subject to model. I wish I could help you with what you are looking for but I'm afraid that you will probably have to scratch build most of it, if not all. The only resources you might check are ones that supply items for dollhouses, but I think they are in 1:12 scale.

Good luck with your project.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:39 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWR13 View Post

And now the biggest problem - the band here I am in real trouble. What characters can take it - they should look like so if possible, no matter how they look like truck stop.
Maybe you can buy the dolls look like cowboys in the U.S.

Thanks Andreas
Andreas I can't quite understand most of what you are asking about. But here is a link you might be interested in for the people.

Thatsmyface.com

Good Luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive
Old 04-24-2011, 04:00 PM

deserthobo is on a distinguished road

I googled "scale model musical instruments" (without the quotes) and got a few hits. Your project sounds very interesting...good luck!
Old 04-24-2011, 10:01 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

Maybe try some dollhouse parts and acessories? They may have some musical instruments in a smaller size.