RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:15 AM

Rebekah_harper is on a distinguished road
Exclamation a big appology

guys and girls.

I was asked to build a THERMOKING SB300. I was more than happy to do so.

the guy that asked me said that there might be an interest on this forum State Side.

So the idea was to put it out there and see what the level of interest was before commiting to your sales area, as I understand that there is a charge for this.

It turns out that I joined this forum for research a while back but didn't realise it was the same forum.

It has come to my attention that he has been banned for the missunderstanding that he was trying to sell them for me. This is certainly NOT the case.

Please accept my appology for this missunderstanding and bring him back to the forum. He was only doing me a favour to find out if it was worth using your sales area. nothing more. The details were as I gave him so it is my fault for this missunderstanding.

I love this hobby and enjoy making things for people. the last thing I want is for someone to get banned for my mistake.

if any admins are reading this please reconsider it's just a missunderstanding and me not writing the details clear enough for it's intention.

many thanks and keep on trucking.

Becky
Old 05-23-2011, 08:43 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: a big appology

Becky,Mike knows better to post stuff on the open board for sale.
I sent him a p/m about it,& as soon as he read it,he started deleteing his build thread.
He asked to be no longer on this forum.
So we gave him what HE asked for.
Maybe he shouldn't act like a hot head,& asked to be removed.
Becky, It's not your fault.Mike had a venders forum & asked for it to be closed down.Then two weeks later He's posting stuff for sale on the general discussion.
He broke 3 rules in one shot,then got huffy when he's asked,what's this sales on the general discussion?
Sorry it had to get to this! But the rules are the rules!
FGD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough

This is Mike's request to be removed.
Weaver of Dreams

Classy Shak
No longer wish to be on this forum...

FGD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:10 AM

Rebekah_harper is on a distinguished road

well what can I say.

that I didn't know!

Fair enough guys. rules are rules. If it was a one off then ok but as you explained it's not and he asked to be taken off then what can you do.

I'll sort my self out then and put in a request to be able to help and sell my creations.

many thanks for clearing that up. thought it was down to me.

cheers guys.

I'll get more active on here.