RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 09-25-2018, 08:38 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Exclamation Toy Truck N Construction toy show

A couple years back we as a group decide to not do this show any more due to cost, feedback from the hotel and other issues. We parted on good terms with Kathy the show promoter. We (IZZY and I) had a better offer that did not cost the participants any money other than lodging and meals, which is the Back to the Fifties Festival every September in Lebanon Indiana.

Izzy and I did go to the toy show this year to look around and we had a chance to talk to Kathy and she said any of the rc truckers are welcome to come to the show and they could put on a demonstration if they wanted to but she would not be part of getting the room so you would be on their own. I have heard of talks that guys would like to go back and that is completely up to you but we will not be providing any carpet, rubber, bridge, etc. and money out of our own pockets. Now that does not mean we are boycotting her show, we just don’t have the money for a show at the hotel $1500+. If there is someone out there that wants to fit the bill for the show by all means step up and do it, you don’t have to hide it from Izzy and me and talk behind our backs. If you work out a deal and want help let us and everyone else know and we will participate and help make it a success.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11