RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 11-15-2019, 06:34 PM

Rascall Hunter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack van View Post
rc4wd is the a bad company i got the loader from them and had nothing but problems with it and them they suck it took over 200 emails and still ended up with crap product next time i will get stuff from anyone else but them even if i have to pay double also do not trust they guy that is on the youtube gold he is in rc4wd payroll so his reviews are all bought and paid for lol he is an idiot and full of bs
Umm - what proof do you have that Medic is on the payroll? Just based on the comments of others here, seems like RC4WD has it's moments of good and bad. I'll admit that I am unlikely to order through them (more likely to go with a direct order from aliexpress if I can't get my local hobby shop to get something for me) just based on what experiences have been relayed here.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:36 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point

Rc4wd only cares about the all mighty dollar.
Customer service is not important to them. As long
As you buy there product first..
Old 11-16-2019, 04:59 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack van View Post
rc4wd is the a bad company i got the loader from them and had nothing but problems with it and them they suck it took over 200 emails and still ended up with crap product next time i will get stuff from anyone else but them even if i have to pay double also do not trust they guy that is on the youtube gold he is in rc4wd payroll so his reviews are all bought and paid for lol he is an idiot and full of bs
I've heard RCSparks comment many times on his vids that he has his share of problems with the rc4wd equipment, but it's a much cheaper alternative than the euro models that are much higher quality with far less issues... it's whatever you choose to afford.

Slandering an icon of this rc hobby like RCSparks just makes you look like a fkin moron & you're gonna make a lot of enemies quick! running off at the lip with utter bullshyt... why would you single him out anyway?!

you just don't have the brains to figure out this rc construction hobby, no matter who tries to help you you can't process what you're being told. Dump it on ebay & move on with your life.

Joe
Old 11-16-2019, 11:00 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummingsman29 View Post
Update, they called me! I'm being told the factory was on vacation and I will have a tracking number today, we will see
wow what a factory that everyone goes on vacation the same day hehe
Old 11-28-2019, 08:25 AM

Eagle Machinery Model is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: RC4WD WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonoranWraith View Post
You can order Eagle Machinery straight form them on aliexpress. Seems like that might be the better route.
Could order from our Official Online Shop now: www.eaglemach.net, Paypal accepted now for customers' convenience
Old 12-12-2020, 09:33 PM

bobmorey is on a distinguished road

Guys RC4WD is just the middle man for Eagle Machinery from China. You're better contacting Eagle directly. But them <eagle> being in China it may take a while to resolve. I'd really like one of the dozers, but am leary after all the issues I see and hear about. I deal with a guy named Tang, he's responsive. But that is just to make a sale. Anyone's guess if there's an issue with your item. RC4WD isn't going to resolve a problem, again they only act as the middle man.

Last edited by bobmorey; 12-12-2020 at 09:35 PM.
Old 12-26-2020, 11:39 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

RC4WD is just the middle man yes but I cant Agree that they will not do what they can to resolve the issue Tom has always worked hard for me on issues and getting parts even on old machines but it has not been a fast process.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.