RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 12-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Heres a couple on the lowboy ..no blade

Old 12-27-2015, 08:28 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Those flat iron tires look, well... flat!lol

Glad to see some more pictures Lou. I think you are acting a bit like I was with the new bike though. If you are waiting for the perfect day to try it outside, it ain't comin for a while my friend. Get out there and her wet and dirty!
Old 12-27-2015, 09:24 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point

weighed in at 190,000 lb (86,000 kg) i think you need a bigger trailer!!!
i hope it snows here soon i want this dozer
Old 12-27-2015, 11:00 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

I hope your luck with your 1st EM model is better than mine Lou. It looks stout! I hope they chose the right components to make it last for you. Have you turned it on & run it around yet?

Joe
Old 12-27-2015, 11:20 PM
Journeyman

Me too Joe ..The way I looked at it was if i get a few years out of it and have to change components with the price i paid I have a pretty decent shell with good detail ..with the detail this thing has I know i wouldnt be able to match with my building skills..I have finally set up the radio the way I wanted with this set up ..radio has only 4 mixes so 2 were used on the track motors..the way the had it running one track motor on each stick ..now its running on left stick ..right stick is set up for blade and tilt ..mixed the pump on those 2 as well ..the ripper is set so i have to turn pump on /off..I think the way its set up i will have extended run time ..If i end up swapping to sabertooth i will gain to mixes but for now i will go with this ...about 30 minutes run time so far and no complaints

I think i need some better inserts Reg ...Soon in the dirt buddy soon.

good luck on the snow Bigford think it coming soon buddy see lots of places are getting hammered
Old 12-28-2015, 12:06 AM
BANNED

30 min runtime on 3s 5000 pack?

My personal preference would be a Sabertooth immediately, just can't beat it for smooth precise control. When I bought the Scale Art 963 from Mitch, I run the Servonaut esc for 1 batt, then in went the Sabertooth.

Joe
Old 12-28-2015, 01:26 AM
Journeyman

They claim about 38 minutes on a 5300 mah batt...they had it set up for the pump on switch without mix ..im sure I could get close to an hour now with the new adjustments..the 30 minutes i used were just testing and set up ..I wasnt paying much attention to draw at this time Joe ..so far my luck with sabertooth hasnt been that great ...im taking a break .lol.. i have a couple new ones in the box waiting ..mind you the ones in there are pretty smooth ..same ones i have in the TD25
Old 12-28-2015, 02:55 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road

The dozer looks good. Hope it perform to the expectations (not Joe's...).

Construction site on Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures on Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:24 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the pictures. You said you went through RC4WD how does that help, did you do a money transfer or Paypal ? If you did money transfer there is no guarantee on anything like the bank told me it's your loss if they don't come through and at $7000.00 I don't know about you but I'm not going on taking a chance like that but I.ll check them out. Ed
Old 12-29-2015, 10:03 PM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Thanks for all the pictures. You said you went through RC4WD how does that help, did you do a money transfer or Paypal ? If you did money transfer there is no guarantee on anything like the bank told me it's your loss if they don't come through and at $7000.00 I don't know about you but I'm not going on taking a chance like that but I.ll check them out. Ed
Hey Ed yes my bank pretty much told me the same thing .guess we all take chances by buying through the net ...Shipping damage ..lost ..wish it was as simple as buying over the counter .yes a money transfer was the way they wanted I had my eye on this machine for a while ..the same machine is available at the other one Alibaba you were looking at with the sound modual for a couple hundred more ..I emailed RC4Wd about that ..They said they couldnt match that because it was a German sound unit ..I choose rc4wd because i thought my chances were far better ..they are pretty reputal and so far i havent heard anything bad about anyone not recieving machines or products .. I had the dozer in my cart for almost a week before i pulled the trigger ..they saw it was there and emailed asking if i had any concerns ...I finally made up my mind and did the purchase ..they emailed me back with the final amount and bank info ..on the monday i went to do the transfer ..My bank promply told me I was short of info and wanted their banks adress which they failed to supply in the email.wondering If they are going to correct that in the future .It was late in the day and I emailed RC4WD right away ..I heard from them early the next morning with the info my bank needed ..did the transfer and within a few days received a tracking number ..It takes a few days before the tracking number will give you an update so be patient ..Im sure the parcel that was shipped from hong kong stopped at rc4wd in califoria bc there was a nice little xmas card and complimentry hook enclosed ..with my experience My feedback for RCFWD is 5 stars... BTW there is a serial number in black permanent marker ..Mine ends with 47
Old 05-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Journeyman

started a new project latley ..making pretty good progress

Old 05-24-2016, 01:10 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road

Awesome project!
Old 05-24-2016, 01:12 AM
Journeyman

steamer will become famous soon enoughsteamer will become famous soon enough

WOW, Lou you must have pulled an all nighter to get that much more built!!! Had a great time hurten some dirt yesterday at Gregs First time this year and more to come!! LOL
Cheers
Old 05-24-2016, 04:38 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

doodlebug is on a distinguished road

Cool!
Old 05-24-2016, 07:19 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road

I've seen a few of these started but never finished, please finish it! I'm liking the detail, should be a fun model to run when its done!
Old 05-24-2016, 08:56 AM
Apprentice

kerst is on a distinguished road

Very nice!

Kerst
Old 05-24-2016, 09:15 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Looking great Lou! You have less than two months to finish it!lol I see Rocco is lending a paw though so it shouldn't be a problem.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:21 PM
BANNED

Making great use of your mini cnc mill I see Lou.

Is it a 657 you're making?

What's the bowl measurement?

Joe
Old 05-24-2016, 10:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road

Definately one of my favorite pieces of equipment!!! Will keep watching. Looks like you have a pretty solid design and build on the neck.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:50 PM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
Definately one of my favorite pieces of equipment!!! Will keep watching. Looks like you have a pretty solid design and build on the neck.
Thanks Coop ...back on CAD and I almost feel like im cheating ..I have been drawing up a cushion hitch and may end up milling one out ..A few set up steps but I think it will be worth it ..I may lengthen the steering arms a bit to allow for an almost 90 degree turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Making great use of your mini cnc mill I see Lou.

Is it a 657 you're making?

What's the bowl measurement?
good to get back on the Cnc ..was a little rusty ..I did put a beefyer motor on it ...cutting through 3/4 thick aluminum like cheese Joe I am building based on the tire size ..MPE set me up with these ..they are beauties ..not that large tho ...thinking more like 621 - 627 size ...9 inch wide and bottom is about 6 inches long ..should heap up pretty good tho
Hey I dont know too much about how the ejector is designed ... any pics of how Joe [dirtpusher] set his up?Another thing im wondering is how far down the apron closes when the Bowl is down in cutting position ..Thanks for your input Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerst View Post
Very nice!

thanks Kerst .. nice to build something a little different

Kerst
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
I've seen a few of these started but never finished, please finish it! I'm liking the detail, should be a fun model to run when its done!
I should get a little time off later this summer so hoping to have it working by the fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Cool!
Thanks Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
WOW, Lou you must have pulled an all nighter to get that much more built!!! Had a great time hurten some dirt yesterday at Gregs First time this year and more to come!! LOL
Cheers
It was good to get out and move some dirt ...the Burgs Gregs and christie put on were pretty awsome too...this build gets more funner as it gets built ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Awesome project!
Thanks ...aways nice to get everyones comments and input

Reg I almost forgot you ...rocco is always by my side ...everywhere lol..gona make him drive the effing thing too lol ..hey you looking forward to duncan in July ?

Last edited by tracksntreadslou; 05-24-2016 at 11:53 PM.