RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Fire and Rescue and Emergency Vehicles

Fire and Rescue and Emergency Vehicles Here is a spot for all them important emergency vehicle builds.

Old 12-18-2013, 11:28 PM

Daveroo is on a distinguished road
Default 1914 Buick hosewagon..

ive been talking to a member here whos going to help me get started and into a truck,a 1970,1700 loadstar wildland rig.he also said he would possibly help me with a 1914 Buick that i helped restore for our fire department.it and a second truck were bought new in 1914,and a third truck was bought in 1916,the beds were all the same and made at the "Auburn Iron Works",its the oldest continuously operated iornworks in the west.well over 100 years.same family has owned it the entire time.
id like to start with the Buick to be honest,he said he can make the "wooden" wheels on the 3D printer,but im worried about the tires..i dont want a solid type hard rubber..the originals were pneumatic.im going to post some pics if i get it right,there will be a shot of the Buick,and a calfire engine showing the bed style we had,and a pic of the cab type...of the wildland rig i served on.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]