RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Green Horn

justinart24 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Project: Lloyd (Tamiya King Hauler)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Those tires are sweet. I really liked the longer frame, large car look, but I'm guessing you've got your reasons! Maybe just spray some metallic black on the fenders and the top of the cab roof, rather then respray? I think that would look pretty sharp.
Thanks! I like the large car look. I will have to think about the black fenders and roof. I do need to repaint the cab, I have some spot where the bondo shrunk on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomClod View Post
Nice looking project. I like that color alot! Good work
Scott
Thanks a bunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawler07 View Post
Wow this is a cool truck! You have done a fantastic job on it..
Wow, thank you very much. It's not too extreme, I am getting started in this mini-truck scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDutyScaler View Post
i see you received the stock frame rails, happy they went to a good home. Truck looks good!
Thanks!!!! Yes, I got them....thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
**** you change your mind more then me and thats hard to do! i also like the short wheelbase on that work truck! nice truck
Thanks! Yeah, I have change my mind quite often with this truck. But since I am painted the frame and etc.....I am **** sure it will stay like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGER View Post
Darwin would like you. Definitive proof that evolution works!

No harm in changing your mind, you are just fine tuning the look and style that you want and sometimes that is only figured out by trial and error. Nice work man.
Thanks! Lol!!!!!......Yeah, it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with this truck. This is my first mini-truck build, have so many ideas, but I think I got it locked down now. You got to love trial and error.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Builds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.