RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 02-11-2016, 01:29 AM

Kaan is on a distinguished road
Default Eagle Machinery 1/14 Earth Mover 870K Hydraulic Wheel Loader ??

I'm about the buy this front loader, before i pull the trigger wanted to get your guys idea, what do you guys think about this model? did they fix all the problem, is Version 1.5 safe? or other anything else that i need to know?
Thank you
Old 02-11-2016, 01:55 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Eagle Machinery 1/14 Earth Mover 870K Hydraulic Wheel Loader ??

I don't own the 870k but yes Eagle machinery corrected the issues with it's current model (1.5) that they are selling. It's a great loader with lots of power and for the price point is pretty hard to beat. Micaboss on here did a great video showing the differences with the 1.5 version.
http://youtu.be/FxNmb-Awxy4

Max lift test done by DiggingwithMartin
http://youtu.be/v5x3WRCPK_0
Old 02-11-2016, 02:04 AM

Hey, thank you for the fast response, i've watched both videos, i think i watched all videos i believe about the 870k
they are offering me with sound module 3600$, 3550$ without sound module. Just got the earth digger and love these machines...
Old 02-11-2016, 02:22 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Yeah Tang is great to deal with that's a really good price including shipping to your door. Definitely worth getting the sound module for just an extra 50$. All lit up with lights and sound the 870k looks pretty sweet!
Old 02-25-2016, 03:37 AM

I got the earth mover couple days ago, it has all kinds of problem, leaking like a crazy from some of hoses, one of the hose was blown, i had to replace it, a mini servo controls the front bucket is broken, hydraulic valve blocks looks like leaking as well.
I have been talking with Tang and he tries to help me but so far it is a big disappointment, i spent 3500$ and got a big junk. If he can't resolve the problem i will open an another topic and ask help from you guys
Old 02-25-2016, 04:16 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Has Eagle offered to replace the loader ? Sounds like you received a lemon model...that sucks
Old 02-25-2016, 09:08 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

Sad to hear about the problems, but your not the only one. Servo and valve problems are common. Eagle seams quite helpful, and is known in the past to send replacement parts for free. I'm guessing that Eagle probably only do the design and sales in-house, and they have a sub-contractor fabricating at another location in China, from where the machines are shipped directly to the customers..(?) Here is lack of functional test of the machines a possible a problem, where ever it is fabrictaed...Well, we actually don't know how the business is organized. No better, or worse, machines in their price range, no competition, so many just take the chance on these machines, rather than paying double up ++ for a german quality machine which is understandable naturally. 3000 bucks is a lot no matter. Hope things get sorted out.

Last edited by Rimrock; 02-25-2016 at 09:28 AM.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:47 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

6yr old company & their ratio is still 1 in 10 (if that) that doesn't arrive to customer without major problems.

Are you unaware that the usd is almost par with the euro? For less than double you could of had a Premacon loader that you would have built once & probably would have never touched a wrench to it again...

Joe
Old 02-25-2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Has Eagle offered to replace the loader ? Sounds like you received a lemon model...that sucks
he has been just telling me that take a video of the problems and we will send you the parts.
I haven't asked him to replace whole unit yet since I guess I have to pay shipping cost.
Old 02-25-2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
Sad to hear about the problems, but your not the only one. Servo and valve problems are common. Eagle seams quite helpful, and is known in the past to send replacement parts for free. I'm guessing that Eagle probably only do the design and sales in-house, and they have a sub-contractor fabricating at another location in China, from where the machines are shipped directly to the customers..(?) Here is lack of functional test of the machines a possible a problem, where ever it is fabrictaed...Well, we actually don't know how the business is organized. No better, or worse, machines in their price range, no competition, so many just take the chance on these machines, rather than paying double up ++ for a german quality machine which is understandable naturally. 3000 bucks is a lot no matter. Hope things get sorted out.
thank you. I knew they had problems but thought they fix all the problems with version 1.5. After this point i'm not sure if the replacement parts will be enough for my lemon one.
Old 02-25-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
6yr old company & their ratio is still 1 in 10 (if that) that doesn't arrive to customer with major problems.

Are you unaware that the usd is almost par with the euro? For less than double you could of had a Premacon loader that you would have built once & probably would have never touched a wrench to it again...
no I had no idea about the premacon loaders until you said and did some research, are you talking about this one?
http://shop.premacon.com/product_inf...eb6f8caca34da3
Old 02-25-2016, 05:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaan View Post
he has been just telling me that take a video of the problems and we will send you the parts.
I haven't asked him to replace whole unit yet since I guess I have to pay shipping cost.
I would ask Tang for a replacement loader. It's not acceptable to receive a deffective model and ask the consumer to repair it themselves. Your covered under Eagle's warranty I would definitely ask for another loader. Lots of good reviews on the 1.5 version no reason you should be stuck with a lemon.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:36 PM
BANNED

No, the one above it... unbuilt , unpainted... you'd be into for about 6K +radio of your choice & have the pleasure of putting it together yourself.

http://shop.premacon.com/product_inf...roducts_id=821

Joe
Old 02-25-2016, 07:47 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

It's hard to justify spending 10k cdn after all said and done on a model. One day maybe one day...when our dollar is of equal value again with the us
Old 02-26-2016, 12:00 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
It's hard to justify spending 10k cdn after all said and done on a model. One day maybe one day...when our dollar is of equal value again with the us
Well it's not 10K, more like 8k cdn. Prices shown on the Premacon site have the 19% sales tax already added, which we outside of the European Union do not pay.

Joe
Old 02-26-2016, 02:22 AM

i sent him an email that i would like to return this and get a replacement, here is the answer that he sent me back
''as replacement, as we told you, machine was ok when we tested here in china,long distance transportation may cause varies kinds of problem, but this should not be undertaken by us,besides, these are all not big problem, but can be all solved, so we do not agree to return, please cooperate with us to solve the problem.''
they are joke
don't know what to do.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:12 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

That's messed up to treat a customer like that...not a big problem they say...what a bunch of bull! I wouldn't let that shiit fly, get in touch with your credit card provider to let then know you received a damaged high value item when you paid for a new model. Tell the credit card customer service you want Eagle to either send you a replacement unit or receive a full refund.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:27 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

Damage during transportation naturally can happen now and then...but hard to see that stuff like hoses will blow, and valve blocks start leaking even if the box got some hits during transportation.. See if you can get a new valve block out of them at least. The hoses and servoes are possible sorting out.
Old 02-26-2016, 06:35 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Well it's not 10K, more like 8k cdn. Prices shown on the Premacon site have the 19% sales tax already added, which we outside of the European Union do not pay.
That's true I forgot about the vat. Curious how much the germans charge for shipping their models ? I imagine shipping would be relatively close to what Eagle is charging on Aliexpress and oh yes can't forget good old duty fees! Boy was I happy when DHL showed up with my excavator, only had to cover 50$ for custom fees...was expecting having to pay a lot more when it arrived
Old 02-26-2016, 06:54 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
Damage during transportation naturally can happen now and then...but hard to see that stuff like hoses will blow, and valve blocks start leaking even if the box got some hits during transportation.. See if you can get a new valve block out of them at least. The hoses and servoes are possible sorting out.
Exactly what I was thinking. What condition was the wooden crate when it was delivered ? Any impact marks on it Kaan ? My 4200 came well packaged with foam lining on the inside of the walls of the wooden crate...I really can't see it moving much during transport.