RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > East Coast Mini Truckers Club

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2015, 07:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cabin Fever Expo 2015 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
What a great time we all had, A HUGE THANKS AND APPRICIATION GOING OUT TO BENNY AND BRIAN FOR ALL THEY DID TO MAKE THIS A GREAT TIME, and to all the guys who helped set up and break down.

It was great to put faces to names. Ed, Nick, Cooper, Mark and the rest. And to some of the masterpieces up close was the icing on the cake. Like Brians Cat, Eds blue dump, Monighans awesome walking cable hoe and the rest.

And a huge attagirl to the wives that showed up and hung out with ther big boys playing with there toys. Cooper, Brian and Mark, you guys are lucky to say the least.
Hey just wanted to say thank you!!! Keith I don't know if I gave you enough kudos on the builds I've seen of yours, Benny wow- so much work you put Into this!! , Bryan you really have the right setup and abilities to go with that imagination, Steve, thanks so much from both myself and the wife for everything, Scott- you make some great stuff and great mechanics, thanks for all the info also- Inbuilder (steve?) terrible with names, appreciate all your input as well, will be trying to look you up sometime to pick your machining skills too!! Names again? The Swedish trucker (lol) amazing driving skills with that telescopic articulated trailer and a great guy. Mark, yeah, ya know!! Might have a pump and cylinder valves for ya !?!? Forget who you were with the yellow vairo deer but thank you also!! Again I'm terrible with names but for all those I met I haven't forgotten you just too many to list!! I will definitely be attending more events and maybe next year I'll bring enough batteries to have mark hold the madd catt for a little attempt to empty the pond at the end of the day . I really did intend to take a lot of pictures and video but the time flew by!! Usually I attend a convention or event and after the first few hours I'm looking for something to keep my interest!! I operated the trailer once I think, never hauled a load with the dump truck, forgot to run across the scales with equipment,,, ect,,, all too much to see and do!! So just a big thanks to everyone for being so informative, friendly, and helpful in all ways possible!!!