RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2013, 04:43 PM
Green Horn

REV73 is on a distinguished road
Default Some people on Ebay are just complete idiots...

So last week I sold a 1/6th scale New Bright International CXT truck on ebay to a guy in the states...It was mint, at least it was when it left my hands. It arrived to him in pieces and his reaction was to file a complaint with Ebay that the item I sent him was not the one I had listed....what a moron. I have a positive feedback rating of almost 350 and he thinks the truck I listed was damaged, and not the mint one I pictured in the auction. So he filed the complaint, and then goes and gives me negative feedback before I even have a chance to respond to him and explain that the package was insured. You NEVER leave feedback without trying to work things out first.
His beef is with the post office, not me....so now my feedback is tarnished, and Ebay has frozen my paypal account until the matter is resolved. This idiot thinks I'm just going to hand him back the money he sent for the truck and shipping and I'm not going to say a word about it. Sometimes I wonder why I don't just give up on Ebay completely....Lets hope the people at the Ebay resolution centre who make the final decision realize that I have done nothing wrong here...We'll see...stay tuned.