RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers > Truck News

Truck News New kits & accessories offered in the world wide marketplace

Old 02-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Clean & Mean Grand Hauler Build

I think the new length is spot on. I'M not large car long but definitely more in tune with the more custom 1:1 working class truck. I like it!
Old 01-18-2016, 11:20 AM
Tamiya Rep

janderson will become famous soon enoughjanderson will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippa
hi ...wondering if you can help I am building a grand following your clean and mean step by step (great help): but now I come to mounting the mfu I find the servo wires are to short and if I move the mfu forward then the tail light wires are too short ... any help much appreciated ...regards ..geoff
Hello Geoff,

Well as we know the MFU harness is a set length. I used no extensions, so the only thing I can say for help would be.

#1 Make sure you route the the rear tail lights as straight as possible and on the frame side that gives to the best straight route.

#2 There is a possibility that servo wire length could be different, you could use an extension on your servo wires.

#3 The way I built the truck there was not much wiggle room.

It is hard for me to give you an exact cause when I do not have it in front of me or any pictures of your build and routing.

Hope this helps.

(This was sent in via a private message)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:49 PM

Roykirk is on a distinguished road

Something I'm going to do is dip my windows in pledge floor polish. I have not tried this before but watch a video on someone do it and it made the windows look better.

Tags
grand hauler, tamiya