RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > R/C Truck's Manufacturers/Venders/Retailers > RCP’s Aluminum Gravel Boxes and Accessories

RCP’s Aluminum Gravel Boxes and Accessories Welded aluminum dump boxes and more

Old 06-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Truck box and Pup trailer pair

I have finally finished up my truck box and pup so now they must go. I would like to see $700US for the truck bed and $1000US for the Pup trailer or $1600US for both(shipping is extra). As usual, the truck box will come with all mounting hardware to attach it onto your King Hauler. The pup is a complete unit but is intended to be run off of the trucks power supply(7.2V). The pintle hitch and bumper will go with the pup if separated. A bumper of choice will then be added to the truck box. A simple ESC will be required to run each box and a plug setup will also be needed to complete the connection to the pup. I recommend something cheap like this for ESC's http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...d_Car_ESC.html

Here is a short video(uploading now) and a few pictures of the pair attached to my KW project,

http://youtu.be/ZuQkrzMt0Yo

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Reg
Old 06-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Journeyman

Mikem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Truck box and Pup trailer pair

Stunning wish I had trash cash . Mike
Old 06-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Journeyman

If I send my husband to your house would you teach him how to stack wood? Love your truck too! Sandy
Old 06-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Wannabe

JoseFL10-4 is on a distinguished road

Beautiful you doing great
Old 06-10-2015, 11:20 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough

Beautiful work Reg. And also nice picture location and set up...

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive
Old 06-29-2015, 08:59 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
I have finally finished up my truck box and pup so now they must go. I would like to see $700US for the truck bed and $1000US for the Pup trailer or $1600US for both(shipping is extra). As usual, the truck box will come with all mounting hardware to attach it onto your King Hauler. The pup is a complete unit but is intended to be run off of the trucks power supply(7.2V). The pintle hitch and bumper will go with the pup if separated. A bumper of choice will then be added to the truck box. A simple ESC will be required to run each box and a plug setup will also be needed to complete the connection to the pup. I recommend something cheap like this for ESC's http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...d_Car_ESC.html

Here is a short video(uploading now) and a few pictures of the pair attached to my KW project,

Reg
Bump
Old 07-29-2015, 01:09 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:

Reg
It's still not too late to have these for Indy guys! I may entertain a reasonable offer for the pair.

Reg
Old 11-26-2015, 02:13 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road

The pintle hitch is cool ..do you make them ..i could use a few of them for a few projects coming up
Old 11-26-2015, 11:36 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Thanks Dwayne. Yes I made the pintle hitch. It took longer to make than I thought but now that I've made one, making more shouldn't be as bad.lol
Old 01-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road

OMG , SO MUCH WANT. but so many Doll hairs

If you got it, a Trucker brought it....
Old 01-12-2016, 05:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

This pair were eventually adopted. Sadly they were separated and went to different parts of the US. Maybe one day they will meet again....

I'm a bit surprised that it took as long as it did to sell the pup but that's OK. It's something that I built because I wanted too and it finally went to a good home so all is good. Will I build another one in hopes that it will sell? No....

If the "doll hairs" were available and someone wanted a pair I would probably build another set though.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:43 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
This pair were eventually adopted. Sadly they were separated and went to different parts of the US. Maybe one day they will meet again....

I'm a bit surprised that it took as long as it did to sell the pup but that's OK. It's something that I built because I wanted too and it finally went to a good home so all is good. Will I build another one in hopes that it will sell? No....

If the "doll hairs" were available and someone wanted a pair I would probably build another set though.
I might have you build me a set in future. I would want tarps on both ( because bada$$ ) and maybe in white . How long did it take you from start to finish ?

Old 01-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
I might have you build me a set in future. I would want tarps on both ( because bada$$ ) and maybe in white . How long did it take you from start to finish ?
I'm not sure how long in total. The pup took about a week to build because most of the parts were unique, "one off" type deals. I try to keep lift parts made ahead of time for the truck boxes so that I'm not building those pieces every time an order comes in. If I have the lifts pre-built a box like that can be built in about two days without a tarp. The tarp setup seems to take a day to construct no matter how hard I try because every one is completely different. It probably would be 10 days or so to build another pair plus the time they are at the powder coaters.
Old 01-13-2016, 06:11 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
I'm not sure how long in total. The pup took about a week to build because most of the parts were unique, "one off" type deals. I try to keep lift parts made ahead of time for the truck boxes so that I'm not building those pieces every time an order comes in. If I have the lifts pre-built a box like that can be built in about two days without a tarp. The tarp setup seems to take a day to construct no matter how hard I try because every one is completely different. It probably would be 10 days or so to build another pair plus the time they are at the powder coaters.
That doesn't sound bad at all. I'll hit you up when I'm ready. I have a build in mind

Old 01-13-2016, 06:23 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

OK that sounds good. I'm not sure how long the wait list will be when you are ready but realistically it is probably about two months at the moment with the projects I have in front of me. I could have no more orders come along and be starving by then though. I just never know...

Reg
Old 03-31-2016, 01:27 AM

Howie is on a distinguished road

That is really nice, I will guess its never been in the dirt once.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:54 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie View Post
That is really nice, I will guess its never been in the dirt once.
Well I don't think having them dirty and scratched up would be a good selling feature. They had just been assembled after powder coating when I took those pictures. What the guys that bought them have done since I can't say.
Old 03-31-2016, 10:30 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bo Wallen is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Truck box and Pup trailer pair

Well. The PUP is living on my desk admired by friends and family, waiting for the next Beauty Box To be mounted on a brand new GrandHauler Tridem 8x8 six speed. And then off ve go and get DIRTY
Old 03-31-2016, 03:11 PM
Journeyman

In Ontario !!!!
Old 03-31-2016, 03:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bo Wallen is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Truck box and Pup trailer pair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
In Ontario !!!!