RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 04-30-2016, 12:58 PM

baldrik is on a distinguished road
Default AbadiHobbyshop

Last year i purchased a radio control truck from a hobby shop in Indonesia, the item never turned up, and they would not give me a tracking number! They said customs UK returned it not enough postage And i would have to pay more to resend! Customs confirmed this is not how it works, they wont even answer emails requesting a refund! I have all emails to and from them confirming payment, i went to my local CAB who looked at all documents and said that as it was Indonesia and paid by bank transfer i can do nothing! As said i have all emails and documents including their bank account name and number, my bank said as it bank transfer nothing they can do! They have a website are still " trading" and sell all manner of stuff including TAMIYA! AbadiHobbyshop.com BEWARE!!"!
Old 05-01-2016, 12:38 AM

404 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AbadiHobbyshop

The name wasn't a clue?
Old 05-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Tamiya Rep

janderson will become famous soon enoughjanderson will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AbadiHobbyshop

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-abadih....com-safe.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.