RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 12-28-2016, 10:49 PM

low&slow is on a distinguished road
Default Highway Thru ****

I am sure someone has posted on here before but Netflix has a great series (from 2012-2016) on a Canadian heavy rescue company Jamie Davis Heavy Rescue the series is called Highway Thru ****. It is a blast to watch and reminds me of the O'Hare Towing Service show on SPEED a few years back.

Worth checking out for anyone on this board.

-Josh
Old 12-29-2016, 12:30 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Highway Thru ****

It's been on cdn history channel for several yrs, pretty good to watch most of the time, but sadly as with many reality tv programs, drama gets to be a bit much in some episodes.

A new series currently being advertised that is starting in January is Heavy Rescue: 401; which will be some (or many) towing companies in Ontario.

Joe
Old 12-29-2016, 01:32 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

Highway thur **** was good but I reset my tv and the channels had changed there position on my menu and I missed the last 2 episode in there latest series

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-29-2016, 02:07 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road

They have a similar program in Norway as well. But all of these programs have one big issue; if you get to work, you could die... Seems be the theme with all shows related to big rigs; even the smallest task involves extreme danger. Hard to understand that there's somebody left in the trade at all

Construction site on Facebook:

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 12-29-2016, 02:26 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road

Highway through he'll is pretty decent, but the drama gets REALLY old fast. I've only seen the 3 seasons on netflix, but it's worth a watch.

I really like the cg accident reconstruction they do to show how the wreck got there. Then the drivers and swampers start getting into the physics of what they're doing, helps erase some of that pointless drama.
Blah blah blah, jamies kid's worthless, this dudes old, that guy misses his family, this pos doesn't get along with that jerk...
Old 12-29-2016, 02:50 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

Wonder what the next one will be same story line with the same drama and similar anamation, just like all the truck shows on tv
At least the wrecker ones are better to watch than the old Canadian house movers with the crappy anamation that was the same every episode.........
Or the one that had subbies in it tring to bet there deadline and penalties...

Cheers Tracy

Old 01-02-2017, 03:21 AM

Berman is on a distinguished road

Its on Sunday arvos here after the motorsport, it's ok, more interested in the gear than anything. Doesnt seem as repetitive as IRT with the whiny old dude dressed as a 14yo rapper.

The best is Outback Truckers...
Old 01-04-2017, 09:29 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

I've watched the series on Netflix. Like it. Hate the drama though.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Green Horn

Kausekaos is on a distinguished road

Loading Episode 1