RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction News

Construction News New kits & accessories offered in the world wide marketplace

Old 01-10-2016, 04:07 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road
Default Eagle 4200XL excavator 20% OFF!!

Eagle machinery is currently offering a HUGE discount on both their excavator and 8x8 dumper. Get em while they last!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/3475...08.0.37.bb0sCi
Old 01-10-2016, 04:17 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Default Re: Eagle 4200XL excavator 20% OFF!!

Just noticed RC4WD is having an even better special on same models!

http://store.rc4wd.com/search.asp?keyword=digger&www=
Old 01-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I got an email from RC4WD a week or so ago as I'm sure many others did. I just about hit the buy button and I don't buy anything like this! I can't see why anyone would buy a Kat now if the price of the Eagle excavator stays that low.
Old 01-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Opens up the hobby to more people at this price point and your also getting quality models.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:43 PM

thetractorfan is on a distinguished road

R/C sparks studio did a review on the wheel loader and said it had a 2 speed transmission. that will certainly justify the price for me.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point

wonder why its only the 4200 and dumper?? i want the dozer
Old 01-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigford View Post
wonder why its only the 4200 and dumper?? i want the dozer
Probably because there are a bunch of other Chinese excavators selling for less but no one else is offering a wheel loader or dozer yet to compete with.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Yeah that makes sense. These probably cost them less to make then the other two models they offer and are most likely they're top sellers.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:57 PM

calm n sedated is on a distinguished road

What's up with RC4WD wanting a wire transfer for funds? I haven't purchased from them in over a year, customer service went down hill IMHO. But no credit card for purchase, for that price I was going buy one to check out the quality but not with a bank transfer, no security if you get screwed. At least my credit card has buyer protection.
Old 01-19-2016, 11:59 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bought mine directly from Eagle using paypal with my credit card.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Don't think Mike at RC4WD is out to screw anyone. I wouldn't worry about sending him a wire transfer...many on this board have purchased machines from him.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:40 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

You have to look at it from their perspective. With a money transfer they get paid and then ship the product. If it arrives safe to the buyer then that's it. Transaction complete. PayPal and credit cards charge the seller a percentage(PayPal is 3-4% depending on location) on every sale even on the shipping charge. PayPal also gives a buyer 180 days to complain or file grievance with the seller. I'm sure they don't want to deal with that either since not everyone is honest and some try to scam. I don't know the time frame on credit cards but I'm sure it's similar. If I were selling the same big ticket items I would also want a bank transfer. I think if they were screwing people out of money they would have gone out of business already because bad news travels fast on the internet. Just my 2c.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
You have to look at it from their perspective. With a money transfer they get paid and then ship the product. If it arrives safe to the buyer then that's it. Transaction complete. PayPal and credit cards charge the seller a percentage(PayPal is 3-4% depending on location) on every sale even on the shipping charge. PayPal also gives a buyer 180 days to complain or file grievance with the seller. I'm sure they don't want to deal with that either since not everyone is honest and some try to scam. I don't know the time frame on credit cards but I'm sure it's similar. If I were selling the same big ticket items I would also want a bank transfer. I think if they were screwing people out of money they would have gone out of business already because bad news travels fast on the internet. Just my 2c.
You are 100% correct they are not out to screw you over. We all want things as cheap as we can get it. Would you rather they charge more to cover the fees for Pay Pal and credit card charges and the extra charged to protect against the jack offs who file a grievance with Pay Pal or stop payment on a card. Answer this If you were selling a $2800 item would you want to loose part of that to Pay Pal being a buiseness they dont have the gift option.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 01-20-2016, 09:27 PM
Journeyman

Mikem is on a distinguished road

And in Canadian dollars it's 50% more !
Old 01-21-2016, 09:33 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

Not so fast on those money transfers fellas. Are we soon to forget the $10,000 dollar deal I had with Bernett on 2 models and others who lost money with him. I had to get a lawyer in Germany and take him to court luckily the lawyer was good and she got all my money back plus plus interest and court cost and he had to pay for the lawyer. It took time. When it comes to Eagle Machine and RC4WD You have no recourse or protection with a money transfer if you do not get the product or if it is wrong or broken it's yours there is no recourse they got your money. Yes some have been lucky and they got broken parts replaced but how long do you think that is going to last. I am sorry I only trust you and me and I got my dough's about you. I do not know about you but I can't a ford to give away my money can you, if you can I got a Bridge I want to sell you. Ed
Old 01-21-2016, 07:22 PM

calm n sedated is on a distinguished road

I have been in this hobby for a long, long time and Ive seen all kind of crazy stuff. You really have to protect yourself, **** happens even with legitimate business transactions. I cant see why rc4wd doesn't just pass on the 4% and allow credit cards. Why not? they do it on other large purchases. It's just with the Chinese Eagle stuff. Don't get me wrong I've purchased thousands from Rc4wd but you need some sort of protection! In a business transaction, Credit Card companies protect the seller also. Its just the way business should run and sorry I just don't trust Chinese manufacturers. The language barrier alone is difficult but the reality is Chinese Commerce leaves you no recourse if they just say sorry wont help you.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:33 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm on alot of 1/14 truck forums and facebook groups and i have never heard anybody
say that they paid rc4wd and never got there machine...And when there were problems
eagle stepped up to fix them. that tells me there a stand up company.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:03 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I really don't understand what the problem is ? Has anyone ever not received their order from RC4WD in the past or Eagle Machinery for that matter ? If you don't want to buy from RC4WD because you feel vulnerable using bank transfers then fine go on Aliexpress and buy directly from Eagle with paypal using your credit card. Mike from RC4WD and Tang from Eagle have always been helpful when I've had questions regarding whatever and always received an answer.

I've been burned in the past and I'm pretty sure everyone has too in their lifetime in one way or another whether it be online or not. But don't be scaring people away with your own personal past experiences that have nothing to do with these two companies. Eagle machinery has a proven track record with lots of positive feedback with plenty of happy customers on this board. They are continually improving their models and making them available to us for a very reasonable price.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:41 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Not so fast on those money transfers fellas. Are we soon to forget the $10,000 dollar deal I had with Bernett on 2 models and others who lost money with him. I had to get a lawyer in Germany and take him to court luckily the lawyer was good and she got all my money back plus plus interest and court cost and he had to pay for the lawyer. It took time. When it comes to Eagle Machine and RC4WD You have no recourse or protection with a money transfer if you do not get the product or if it is wrong or broken it's yours there is no recourse they got your money. Yes some have been lucky and they got broken parts replaced but how long do you think that is going to last. I am sorry I only trust you and me and I got my dough's about you. I do not know about you but I can't a ford to give away my money can you, if you can I got a Bridge I want to sell you. Ed
Ed I will be home all weekend. Pay Pal me the full price for the excavator and you can save the $400 shipping and drive down and pick it up. And for another $3500 I will sell you a dozer in the matching color of MACK gray.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 01-22-2016, 10:41 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

Hello Travis if you were talking to me I tried to buy there wheel loader and the dozer Eagle has. I even tried RC4WD but they would not take a Treasury Check but they said no. I am sorry but I need to cover Ed's but.