RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 990 cat loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
I hope thumbnail pics work for now. I'm using my company laptop and I dont have photo bucket yet. We currently have the steer joystick apart and its not in the photos. I can get better pics of the Z arm once machine is back up and running. Currently have the bucket held back with a few wire cables just in case we have to pull it out of the shop. I took a quick measurement of the z arm... distance from center of top pin to center is 41 1/2" . Distance from bottom pin to center is 52".
Like I say, once she's up and running I'll get some better pics for ya.
I also sent the pics to my home computer and can send them to you from there when I get back at the end of the month.
Have a great day!
Mario
I'll PM you my email then you can send the pics there Big help on the z already .I have the top center-center right but the bottom is too short . Looks like a new to be made the 1 I have is too short . It was the only part that was distorted from what I had to go by .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.