RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2016, 10:02 PM
Apprentice

TheBennyB is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4200XL gearbox failure out of the box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
Yes I see, have been through this before, one on each side and another again. Finally decided to go with the upgraded system of RC4WD and these work good. I think Cooper bought the upgrade to but he dident think they had the power of stock, but I sure do?

The stock ones are not designed to last with the torque and resistance of the tracks in dirt, they work for a while but eventually start to bust teeth, same with the turntable motor and planetary.

Really to bad this was already messed up right when you recieved it. Make sure you E-Mail them back about the problem they will replace the parts for free.

David
Have heard good and bad about the brushless conversion. More speed but less control. Think I'm going to hold out until the hopeful release of the Soyland upgrade.