RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 11-11-2017, 02:35 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

egronvold is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lindeberg R/C Quarry

Loader and Kenworth dump truck outside in the snow: https://youtu.be/Cvv_2FHsj9w

Construction site on Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures on Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Sunday 1: https://youtu.be/jD3f6QZcca4

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Sunday clip 2: https://youtu.be/Sa0Nk1BuniQ

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-15-2017, 02:29 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:28 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Loading: https://youtu.be/s6c7nU0V-Og

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:38 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Snow-covered haul road: https://youtu.be/CrsDQ0eHe84

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-18-2017, 07:32 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Not so cold outside today, the excavator got some work done in the quarry.

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-18-2017, 11:58 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

A short clip from today: https://youtu.be/UevXd8ozeuc

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-18-2017, 02:12 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

The full version: https://youtu.be/2TzQqx3NLmw

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-18-2017, 04:47 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

frizzen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by egronvold View Post

I really like that pic, the lighting off the ice looks great.

Hope the guys have good heaters in there. Why'd the boss bid these winter projects
Old 11-19-2017, 10:38 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzen View Post
I really like that pic, the lighting off the ice looks great.

Hope the guys have good heaters in there. Why'd the boss bid these winter projects
Hard work keeps them warm

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-28-2017, 04:56 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Winter logging

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-28-2017, 05:27 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Preview from this evening: https://youtu.be/vlAkZEAX4PM

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-28-2017, 06:17 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

L634 pushing snow: https://youtu.be/HfVxhIX5v7A

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-28-2017, 08:17 PM
Green Horn

Zabco is on a distinguished road

Cool, literally, pics. Meant to ask you in earlier post, did you glue that plastic plow frame to the metal quick connect with the loctite 435? Or some other method? I've been experimenting with the 435 after reading about it on a couple of other threads but hadn't tried it yet on plastic. Curious as to how it holds up in that usage.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:26 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabco View Post
Cool, literally, pics. Meant to ask you in earlier post, did you glue that plastic plow frame to the metal quick connect with the loctite 435? Or some other method? I've been experimenting with the 435 after reading about it on a couple of other threads but hadn't tried it yet on plastic. Curious as to how it holds up in that usage.
Thanks!

The blade is screwed to a metal frame, and that frame is screwed to the quick connect. I'll try to get a better picture.

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-29-2017, 12:50 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Clearing the tip site: https://youtu.be/ZVhWWzQrhEY

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 11-30-2017, 04:16 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Loading logs onto the trailer: https://youtu.be/4rR-FAAx0Yw

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 12-04-2017, 04:53 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Time to clear to road from the loading zone to the quarry.

Pictures on Instagram:
Old 12-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Snowplowing pt 1: https://youtu.be/dyE_JEH0MyI

Pictures on Instagram: