RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 01-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Project: Harry (Tamiya Globe Liner)...

great first tractor!
Old 01-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Green Horn

hauler_10-4 is on a distinguished road

Great job on laying down the paint.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Green Horn

justinart24 is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Builds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-21-2011, 03:03 PM

Manfred is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Project: Harry (Tamiya Globe Liner)...

The truck lucks great with the color.

Manfred
Old 02-25-2011, 05:32 PM
Green Horn

A little poser pic from yesturday.

My Builds

Old 02-25-2011, 10:16 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about

Looking good!

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

Old 02-25-2011, 10:47 PM
The Man The Myth The Ledgen RUSS OF DA LOUD!

russisloud is on a distinguished road

do you have an oversize permit for that load

Old 06-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Green Horn

I did a bit of hauling today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9z1H...el_video_title

My Builds

Old 06-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Green Horn

I am really thinking about making a dump trailer. I did some gardening today...lol. Having it in 1st gear and on 3s, it really pulls about 30lbs like a champ.

My Builds

Old 06-04-2011, 09:58 PM

aussietruckerguy is on a distinguished road

looking good! I reckon it would look great with a tipper trailer behind it
Old 06-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Master Builder

rc_farmer is on a distinguished road

That's a nice choice of color scheme.

Rob
Old 06-05-2011, 07:18 PM

mikeymagz is on a distinguished road

As if you haven't heard it already .......

The color and application is AWESOME!!!!!

Great job!!
Old 06-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Green Horn

Wow, thanks for the compliments guys!

My Builds

Old 06-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Green Horn

Here is another video I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kmxs7JQWs

My Builds

Old 07-19-2011, 02:18 AM
Green Horn

Updates...

-Swapped in a King Hauler frame (Longer now).
-Put in a TLT front axle to make it a 6WD (But have future plans for 8WD)
-CAT mud flaps (stock ones will go in the front).
-Cow catcher.

You can bet your a$$ I will be making a test crash video with the cow.:shake:

My Builds

Old 08-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Green Horn

Got my RC4WD "Hauler" tires, **** these are sweet!
http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/rcz-t0031.htm

Stock Tamiya tires on the right.

My Builds

Old 08-08-2011, 06:03 AM

Aussie is on a distinguished road

Truck looks great, Man.

Those tyres are so cool, you could climb the side of a mountain with them things...

Paul
Old 08-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

Nice looking Globeliner! The TLT-1 axle fits really well under the truck. I noticed you had to make some stand-offs for the suspension hangers, but width-wise, that axle is a good fit. I'm guessing that TLT-1 axle was under a crawler in it's previous life? Nice tires too. I like the new chassis frame rails as well. Every truck needs a little frame showing.

Can't help but like that F-350 truggy you built. I read almost all of the thread on RCC. Makes me want to build one too. I was a crawler before I got into these scale semi trucks, but lately I've been selling off a lot of other mdoels to fund this end of the hobby. Can't quite part with a Trailfinder chassis I bought but never got around to finishing. One of these days.....
Old 08-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Green Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
Truck looks great, Man.

Those tyres are so cool, you could climb the side of a mountain with them things...

Paul
Thanks a lot Paul! I hope these help me on climbing, I will have to shot some video and etc of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Nice looking Globeliner! The TLT-1 axle fits really well under the truck. I noticed you had to make some stand-offs for the suspension hangers, but width-wise, that axle is a good fit. I'm guessing that TLT-1 axle was under a crawler in it's previous life? Nice tires too. I like the new chassis frame rails as well. Every truck needs a little frame showing.

Can't help but like that F-350 truggy you built. I read almost all of the thread on RCC. Makes me want to build one too. I was a crawler before I got into these scale semi trucks, but lately I've been selling off a lot of other mdoels to fund this end of the hobby. Can't quite part with a Trailfinder chassis I bought but never got around to finishing. One of these days.....
Wow, thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it! My Ford is pretty fun to drive.

Get going on that Trailfinder chassis!

My Builds

Old 08-11-2011, 06:31 AM
Green Horn

Smokin Joe is on a distinguished road

Nice truck. I like the color.