RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > R/C videos

R/C videos This is a place for you to post your R/C truck & construction videos.

Old 01-17-2017, 12:12 PM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road
Default 2 videos. CAT dump w/sm7. Ice Storm Jupiter RC fun

The first video is of my CAT dump truck. The SM7 sound system is pretty sweet. Its a little better than the SMX.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7eocDVjOEQ

The second video is of a Dromida Wasteland 4x4 1/18 buggy. We just had to have some fun on the Ice from Winter Storm Jupiter...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLUyWhYEOxA
Old 01-21-2017, 10:15 PM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2 videos. CAT dump w/sm7. Ice Storm Jupiter RC fun

Great video! Love the angle shots. Sm7 sounds perfect too. Glad seeing another 740 running around.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:36 PM

Jakyat is on a distinguished road

That cat rock truck is sick!! I love it!!
Old 01-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Green Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakyat View Post
That cat rock truck is sick!! I love it!!
Thanks! I love it too. For years I would see some negative comments on the Wedico 740. Also some good comments.. But the bad comments made me hesitant in getting one. One of the main things that was talked about was the front end of the 740. "It looks kindof weird", "It looks too wide or long or something". "Not good to have a full drivetrain for a 6x6 articulated dumper". Not sure if anyone else remembers this, but I remember seeing this type of stuff. But in person the front end looks just fine to me not that I have had this for a while. It looks just like the 1:1 trucks. I think the tire height may have played a part in the overall look. If the truck could accommodate a tad bigger tire. Like 6mm taller (1/4"). I tried it, they do not fit... The drivetrain works smooth like my 966. Lots of power. I could put tons of stuff in the back to haul around. HA HA, I said tons.. So, overall, this 740 is awesome. The details between the cab and the dump bed looks sweet. Thats why I emphasized that part of the truck in the video. I love this truck.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:36 PM
Green Horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftmys10 View Post
Great video! Love the angle shots. Sm7 sounds perfect too. Glad seeing another 740 running around.

Thanks! Yes that sm7 with the programming card gives you a little more option. But it has a little better sound. I like how it sound on the video at the 2:04 mark when the truck is starting to go with the load of rocks. Also when the 740 is backing up at the 3:27 mark.

This is a great detailed truck. Not at powerful as my Fumotec B50. That thing is an absolute BEAST. But this 740 turned out to be above my expectations.