RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2010, 10:46 PM

mog is on a distinguished road
Default mog's trucks

well guys martin hear and well i seam to get A D D when i bild some times. i got 3 trucks on the go right now so i am just going to ues one nice sounding bord now you guy's have to keep me going this winter.

well this is my mack that is all way's in rebild stage but can be put back together to got play lol.

i live right in the heart of oil county thies days so i all way see nice picker trucks and figger that if i made one it would save me from making a cane as well. so this is what i got done not much.

can't find the pic of the truck i was thinking of but this is a tease i gess C500 KW tandum tri-drive hope to butter fly the hood. last a little bed truck with ginploes on it and a texis role on the back with flip down 5-wheel.

this truck was to be simple and eazy but that has gone way out the window lol hope to get all 3 done up right this winnter.take care boys.