RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2012, 10:25 AM

Mawler1 is on a distinguished road
Default Batteries... Grr!

I had my 1400 Mah Nicad battery die on me today... thought the MFU had died and was getting worried I'd be without it for awhile etc.... so I put my 2400 Mah battery in and it was right as rain, but for awhile there I was worried that I'd damaged something putting in my trailer light plug set...

moral of the story take things calmly and don't let little things turn into stress enemas...

and as I have ONE functional battery left - my 2000 Mah battery needs a new plug on it - I'm going to need to get new batteries soon...

that being said the 1400 Mah battery came with my old Tamiya Stadium Blitzer which I seem to recall I got for Christmas in 1998 so it had a long life powering the Stadium Blitzer, my Juggernaut 2 and my TXT-1 and now the Knight Hauler