RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Euro Style Trucks and Trailers

Euro Style Trucks and Trailers A place for the Euro style trucks single and twin axle trucks and trailers...

Old 08-07-2016, 05:38 PM

PetervR is on a distinguished road
Default The two brothers

I'm going to add the project I paused for the torpedo and the 1600 4x4. I called the project the 2 brothers. Becase they are build side by side. Both Are DAF CF euro 6. Both are on Small wheels and tires. Both build as cheap as possible. Both build for vehicle transport. Why I didn't name the project "the twins" one is going to be build as a 8-car carrier. The classic way a truck with a cut roofline on the sleepercab. And a 2 axle trailer. The other one is going to Be build as An truck carrier in the "De Rooy" style again a truck with trailer. It Will Have a daycab with topsleeper and a dropped chassis on the truck and a Special designer trailer. The trucks Will Be build with pictures from the internet a only sourse of informatie. In real Life the de Rooy doesn't Combine the truck I'm Building becase the truck Will Have 3 axles and the trailer as well I haven't seen that been done. A 5 axle combinatie is the standard as I can belive the pictures I found on the internet
Also modeltrucks and modelcars don't scale Down exactly so I'm Building the trucks to fit the load. Not Building it to fit anything. That saves me soms options the trucks Have to Have.
Then Building cheap. I think I don't need to say how I build the cabs. Those Small tires and wheels Pose a Different problem. These I need to make myselfe.
The decks for the trucks Are going to Be Made Out of airgrills I found in the dumpster at work. They wore original planed to Be used in a Different project by one of my clubmembers. But Life truew An onther Challenger in his path. And He won't Be needing these airgrills anymore sadly to say.

I'll get some pictures in next post. First of the combinaties it are supposed to Be. Than of the build op till now. As I sayed the project is paused for the other 2 trucks.

Grtz Petervr

Last edited by PetervR; 08-07-2016 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:57 PM

Default Re: The two brothers

The pictures to give an idea what will be build
The truck carrier will be somewhat like this

With a trailer like this

Also I was wrong about the 5axle combinations.
They use 6axle combinations but not this truck with this trailer

The second truck will be like this

Last edited by PetervR; 08-08-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:09 PM

The modeltrucks.
The cabs

The trailer

Grtz PetervR
Old 08-08-2016, 07:51 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road

Nice builds, definitely looking forward to seeing these done!