RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

mog is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mr. Plow

i will have to get that little one set off to you but looks goo buddy glad you dich that batter holder that what the cab for lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road

Saw a sweeeet setup when i was in regina, sk today. it was on a one ton city of regina truck

And I got home and had a package in the mail!! note the fronts are super singles!! yay i can use my Fulda Super Singles again!! now where are they...
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:56 PM
Green Horn

DieselKid is on a distinguished road

Wow, that's cool Stuff!, did the extra wide steers come direct from RC4WD like that?

-Alex
Old 01-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

unfortunately not. they only sell regular fronts with 2 sets of rears or 4 sets of rears. would be nice to be able single wheels front or rears though... There is a some slight chipping but nothing serious. I am thinking of ordering some more tires though. the cross force are like 10$ a piece (per wheel!!) where rc4wd is that per set (2) tires. Kinda wanted to get the fulda ecotread tires but i dunno if garden is even back to running since buddy was in the hospital etc.
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 01-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Yes Ric is back and has been for a while I have gotten some stuff from him recently.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 01-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

ah good to know! still debating between the eco boost for its crazy tread or to get more cross force tires..
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 01-22-2011, 03:09 AM
Wannabe

Brel is on a distinguished road

the plow looks great
Old 02-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

found my super singles and got them mounted. just gotta order some tires for the backs now.

Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 03-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road

Here I am shoveling my drive way like a sucker...I need one of those LOL
Old 03-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

sadly no driveways got plowed. there was no such thing as a nice snow fall this year lol. it was either windy as kansas or cold as alaska :P
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 03-30-2011, 08:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

well brought the trailer home for the show. hooked her up behind my truck..

looks okay right?

it clears the deck no problem

but she is sitting on the last axle and the front is in the air...

Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 03-31-2011, 11:10 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Well got it sorted out. got the lights working and the beeper working to. dug out the lights that skl1cent made for the Isuzu cab. they fit perfectly as i now only have half a bumper since the last time the lights were in it lol. (ya i gotta get working on that cab...) but anyhow all systems checked out.

off

signals

headlights

off

signals

brakes

I would love to thank my mother for the broken tail light lens and the missing visor on my truck to. I think it was the move before last she thought she could help me move.. well she grabbed the truck BY THE VISOR and lifted it up and dragged off the rear lens then the visor broke off and luckily it did not hit the floor! (angry face)

This is how i got stuff mounted for now with foamy double sided tape. gets it done. I want to find out how the mercades box truck gets the cab to open! id like to put that system on my truck then build a tool box or something to hide everything in.

Got the tires glued up to. Man... NEVER take apart these rc4wd rims... it is a pain to get all the discs the wheels are made of to line up again and try to glue.. so i cheated for the rest of them and just dabbed on one side and rotated them to get the glue to go all the way around.

And a possible future attachment.
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
Old 05-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

mother nature dumped on us and i thought it was a sign to work on the plow truck... unfortunately its all ice and the snow was so sticky it cant move.. oh well

Subscribe!!
My Facebook -