RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 07-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Alright

well the compressor I was going to use went to the scrap yard when I took it apart found out it was worn out before I got it Another used POS experience only thing I got out of it was the spring material for the hendrickson suspension on my lil 9370 dump I ended up getting a 7.5 hp T30 in the winter I have to drain it at night which is a good practice to keep the water out .

WELL the machines are in Lil more maneuvering and leveling then I got to wire I had to pull the landal up the drive , My wife thought it was funny seeing my TD8E pulling a loaded puppy up the hill . had to be done as he had to slide the trailer axles all the way front which took the weight off the tractor . Unfortunately she didn't take pics . needless to say I gave another drive some new experience

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

the good news is the machines are a good deal and running but for some @#$% reason end mills seem to breke on a friday afternoon and the spare breaks on sat afternoon WT& is it really worth it to get carbide from .125 down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Wannabe

pugs is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem with stuff breaking on a Friday afternoon, usually just after the cut off time with MSC to get new stuff by Monday.