RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 12-07-2011, 07:55 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: RC4WD Realy bad coustomer service!!!

I received an email from RC4WD and they are sending out the missing part tomorrow by priority mail. I want to give a big thanks to Steve and John for the help.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 12-07-2011, 07:58 PM

Rckcrwlr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD Realy bad coustomer service!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
I received an email from RC4WD and they are sending out the missing part tomorrow by priority mail. I want to give a big thanks to Steve and John for the help.

Travis
No problem...it was just an oversight...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:57 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: RC4WD redeems their self from bad customer service!!!

Corey of *** Hobby is a puss bag who tried to burn this forum last yr by copying our url, changing only one letter, to mimic our forum for their (Joe'sTruckStop included) own financial/ego gain just b/c they were not free to plaster their business all over this forum.

Any future postings of *** or JTS will be deleted without warning. This forum does not support those underhanded degenerates of our hobby!

It's your money, spend it where you want to, but don't post their business names on this site ever again.

Joe
Old 12-08-2011, 09:05 AM

siuvinson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Corey of *** Hobby is a puss bag who tried to burn this forum last yr by copying our url, changing only one letter, to mimic our forum for their (Joe'sTruckStop included) own financial/ego gain just b/c they were not free to plaster their business all over this forum.

Any future postings of *** or JTS will be deleted without warning. This forum does not support those underhanded degenerates of our hobby!

It's your money, spend it where you want to, but don't post their business names on this site ever again.
if you're going to fly off the handle at any member that mentions *** without knowing anything of what happened between you and them...you should probably put something in the rules so that new members aren't bashed for simply trying to contribute to the forum.

thanks for the threats though!
Old 12-08-2011, 10:33 AM
BANNED

You are not being bashed or threatened, just a FYI that we don't want to see their business name on our forum.

Joe
Old 12-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by siuvinson View Post
if you're going to fly off the handle at any member that mentions *** without knowing anything of what happened between you and them...you should probably put something in the rules so that new members aren't bashed for simply trying to contribute to the forum.

thanks for the threats though!
I didn't take it as a threat , he's just stating what hasn't been stated

( sorry Joe you beat me )

Old 12-08-2011, 07:57 PM
BANNED

Thank you for your input just the same Stevie.

Joe
Old 12-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Well I was starting to feel good about this but that feeling is quickly going away. RC4WD emailed me and said they were going to ship out the missing part and email me a tracking number. Now weather they sent the part I can only hope but they emailed me twice yesterday the exact same email which was the email I originally received when they sent the original order out and the same tracking number so now I am having some serious doubts.

Travis

Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 PM
Out of control

Well I got a reply back and they had added the new shipping # to the original receipt. The original tracking # was still highlighted in blue and the new one was in plain black type off to the side under additional comments. I guess I just don't understand why the did that instead of sending an email with just the new tracking #. All looks good though and by the tracking # I should have it tomorrow.

Travis

Old 12-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

Travis - Aaahhhh - they are using the UPS as a tracking service for their orders - this wouldbe how UPS can tie the two together - confusing but makes a difference to a company paper trail.

BTW - mcmaster is staffed 24/7 and I think 356 for orders - they ship so much UPS picks up almost hourly at their big facilities. They are so big its rediculously easy for them to ship quick.

To help hyjack Travis' thread - I have a big issue with companies who process your transaction (paypal) but then sit on the order because they don't have the parts. At least Tower has a message upfront as to wheather the order is in stock. But the company has to be big enough to actually track inventory and such.

I think RobotMarketPalce and RC4WD are small enough that they are having growing pains with their added business - tie this to being too small to hire more people and you end up with slow processing.

Any luck today?
Old 12-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Out of control

No Chris they used USPS priority service this time they just reused the original receipt and added the new number to it. They shipped Thursday and it arrived today so all is good.

Travis

Old 12-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

WOW not as I had thought - great to hear the order is complete
Old 12-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

They really should have expedited your second package, on their own tab, after the parts were not included the first time.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Out of control

They did, this package came in 2 days compared to 10 days for the original. This transaction has not discouraged me from ordering more from them as long as this episode doesn't get repeated. They do have some nice parts, the hub nuts for the semis are real nice and with a couple hrs of modifications the steel semi rims will look pretty good. I will make a thread on the mod to the rims later today.

Travis

Old 12-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

I hear you, Travis. Sometimes it's easy to get upset react in a rash way, but I have had good experiences with RC4WD, and I'm glad they made good on their mess-up. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. They do have some nice products. Quite the monopoly going. No else really makes these kinds of parts. Unfortunately, for us, and fortunately for them, I guess.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Out of control

Angry Re: RC4WD redeems their self from bad customer service!!!

Here is the email correspondence and you can see why this is getting frustrating. This guy Mike can't get it through his head why I opened a pay pal dispute and I did it about a week after the first message and they had not yet responded to my email and the fact that I closed it when I received the missing item.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Travis Biddle wrote:

Message body

Hi my name is Travis Biddle and I recently placed an order #27723. I opened it to check it and one of the R2 2speed transmissions was not in the box. The order shows 2 and doesn't say anything about a back order.

Thanks
Travis Biddle

To: Travis Biddle
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: Missing item from order

Hello Travis,
Sorry about the late reply. We have been very busy with the holiday in full swing. We apologize for the missing part. We will get that sent Priority mail tomorrow out to you and email you the tracking.
I hope you have a safe holiday.

Thanks
Tom

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Travis Biddle wrote:

I received two emails from RC4WD yesterday that were exactly the same and they were both the email that I was sent when the original order shipped and has the original tracking number not a new one.

Travis

Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 8:09 PM

Did you check the customer comments at the bottom?
Shipped 1x Z-U0016 USPS
Tracking#: 9405510200830233762262

Thanks
Tom

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Travis Biddle wrote:

Thanks for the reply and now that you pointed it out I see it at the top right hand side. All I seen was the original at the top of the page highlighted in blue.

Travis

Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 4:37 AM

Hi Travis,
How come you started a paypal complain?
-Mike

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Travis Biddle wrote:

One week after I got my order and sent RC4WD an email and did not get a response I opened a claim with pay pal. The same thing anybody would do if they received an order missing parts and had not received a reply to an email that had been sent a week before. It was not till one of your drivers seen the thread I had posted, was I contacted. Once I had the missing item I closed the dispute which you would know if you read all of your emails. Why is it that no one contacted me when I opened the dispute? When the only way to contact you is by email (no phone number) and you don't reply it really frustrates customers. Now 3 different people have used your email address to send messages Mike, Tom, and RC4WD Support Team so it doesn't seem to me that all of your emails are getting read or there is a breakdown in communication with those who are reading it.

Travis Biddle

Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:51 PM

Hi Travis,
Tom took care you and gave you the tracking #.
I am emailing you because I am asking you why you still started a dispute.
We replied every single emails you send us.
-Mike

Sent: Thursday, December 15 2011 7:50 PM

I opened the dispute on week after I sent you an email telling you I had a missing item and no one had contacted me. On Saturday Dec 10 when I received the missing Item I closed the dispute which is what I told you last night and Pay pal sent both you and me an email saying it was closed. You did not respond to any emails till John from PA contacted me and offered to help since I had not gotten a response.

Travis Biddle