RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Tech section. > Electronics tech

Electronics tech Anything to do with the electronics in a model. Lights, Radio, ESC, Servo, Basic electrical.

Old 11-19-2016, 06:34 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default HiTec X4 charger

I got this charger used off the forum bout yr or so ago, been using it regularly, only unplugged during the weeks of planting & harvest... in October the AC power went off, but it still powers up on DC. Took it apart to see nothing inside burnt. Anybody else ever send one back to get fixed? Being I'm 2nd owner, where would I send it too?

example listing to show pic of charger

http://www.robotshop.com/ca/en/x4-ac...MXeRoCB6vw_wcB

Joe
Old 11-22-2016, 09:45 AM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: HiTec X4 charger

Hello Joe,

Here you go, wish I Knew how to give you a link, guess I still need computer 101... Customer Service and Repair Questions: If you have questions regarding the usage or service of Hitec or Multiplex products please contact our customer service department. To provide the best possible service, please have your product available during your call.
Phone: (858)748-8440
FAX: (858)748-1767
Email: Service@hitecrcd.com
For service or repair of your Hitec products follow the instructions below:
Print the Hitec Service Request Form
Fill it out in its entirety, being as comprehensive as possible.
Package your return just as it was packed when you purchased it.
Include with it: The return form and, if claiming warranty work, your receipt showing date of purchase
Ship your return, using a prepaid, traceable method to:

Hitec Customer Service Center
12115 Paine St
Poway CA, 92064

Once received, if an email address is provided, we will email a shipment notification with a reference number. Use this number when referring to your repair. If you do not receive an email notification within 10 working days from the day you shipped your return, you may want to contact the service department.
Our goal is to ship your repair back out within 7-10 business days from the day we get it. Unfortunately we cannot always accomplish this due to seasonal fluctuations in our workload. You can always contact our service department atservice@hitecrcd.com or call (858) 748-8440 to find out just how long the current turnaround time is.
If you are from a country that is outside North and South America, please contact the Hitec distributor in your country for service.
Hitec is not responsible for any customs duties or freight costs incurred when shipping product in for repair. All C.O.D. packages will be refused.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:26 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

Thank you David for the contact info, I sent them an email to see if there was a cdn repair shop b/c it's ridiculously expensive shipping between our countries... also mentioned what was wrong with it & asked what return postage might be from my area code. Wait to see what their reply is...

I bought a new one last night from a cdn rc site for $265 shipped... compared to, sevocity for example @$209usd, after currency exchange it's $280 +shipping.

Joe
Old 11-22-2016, 06:27 PM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Thank you David for the contact info, I sent them an email to see if there was a cdn repair shop b/c it's ridiculously expensive shipping between our countries... also mentioned what was wrong with it & asked what return postage might be from my area code. Wait to see what their reply is...

I bought a new one last night from a cdn rc site for $265 shipped... compared to, sevocity for example @$209usd, after currency exchange it's $280 +shipping.
Good luck Joe, I have a Hi-Tec single charger, I sure like, it seems to balance better than my dual battery Orion charger.

David