RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Clubs/Groups and Events > Central Plains Mini Truckers Club

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default 2013 Kansas Show Pics

Well we had a pretty good weekend at the truck shows. I believe we had a decent turn out for the first show around this area. We had a lot of spectators saturday afternoon while we were running at the antique truck show and lots of interest in the hobby. I really hope we get some new members out of the whole deal.

Anyway I'll let the few pictures I grab do some of the talking. There will be more uploaded later as I know that Aaron took quite a few pics and I'll get the pictures off the girlfriends camera to upload later.

Here are a few of the area I snapped with my phone today of some of the aftermath and a few from the show yesterday.

Some of the setup area starting.

Our progress from this weekend of play.

Bob's show queen actually attempted to try and become a working truck.

A quick shot of the area we were working in to show the size.

And of course we had to have a little fun last night with a truck "PUSH" off with Aaron's blue dump vs. my red Clifford just to see what happened. Needless to say there was no lack of power on either end of the totem pole but in the end I had no problem holding his blue dump off and even holding the yellow and white Kenworth off either.

Until last night I had also never seen a Tamiya truck leave burning rubber marks but Aaron was the first in my books to do it.

Here are the aftermath shots of the challenge.

And here's half of Aaron's tires left on the floor.

Also this morning one of the local guys that has is own excavating company picked up a new Bruder Cat excavator at the show so now I know of someone else who will have something to tinker with. Cant wait to get it and the loader running in unison so we can load up the new dump trailer.

Thanks to all the guys that came. We had a pretty good turn out and I'm positive this will not be the one and only time we do this show.

To everyone else that couldn't make it, you missed out on a pretty good time and hope you can make it to next years show as I know we will have plenty of more equipment and guys.

Tyler