RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Vehicles Picture Gallery > 1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment

1:1 Your Semi's,Trucks and Equipment Here is a spot to share your 1:1 that you drive and or operate.

Old 08-16-2010, 06:07 PM

dirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura aboutdirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura about
Default 140H

This is what I spend my days doing when I'm not in the shop. It was brand new when I got it a couple years ago and loaded but it's not 6 wheel drive, that would be nice.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:17 AM

Pipeliner_970 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 140H

That's a nice tractor Joe, just too bad it's not an M, huh? Haha, just kiddin buddy, sorry I couldn't resist...
Old 08-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Journeyman

RCLogger will become famous soon enough

That should be your next build Joe, be nice to see a grader in 1/14 scale...

greg
Old 08-18-2010, 12:49 PM

CatdrvR is on a distinguished road

How did you end up behind the seat of that machine? It's a sweet piece of equipment and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was jealous. I'd love to be the operator of something like that. Instead... I sit in front of a computer all day... ugh...

Dan
Old 08-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Craftsman

modelman is on a distinguished road

Joe-I thought you were a dozer operater the way you handle that R/C D9. Guess it's good to be versatile!
Old 08-22-2010, 10:33 PM

dirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura aboutdirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura about

I started running equipment when I was 15 (part time after school) for a land developer and run dozer,blade,scraper and backhoe building roads and lots for new homes(nice homes). I worked for this man a couple years and got a lot of experience on all these pieces of equipment. Then I had my foot in the door of operating, I had no problem getting a job because I could run the stuff good just needed to no more of what to do with it when I was on it, that came pretty quick it self (my family were fine operators). Anyway got on with a company needing a scraper hand, a couple months later I was running a finish dozer going from job to job finishing and selling the jobs. One day my boss needed a blade hand and been stuck on one every since. Run a road crew for about 4 1/2 years + run a finish blade, now I just run a blade. Been operating 32 years now and would love to go back to just finishing jobs with a dozer. Never found anything I couldn't run but run a lot that I didn't want to. I guess that's enough rambling