RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:00 AM

jevs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1/14, 1/16 or other scale? Where to get started?

I think your advice is good. I am still considering one of those. I have also been looking at their tanks. Those things get pretty pricey though. I was thinking a semi and tank could go together at some point though. They are different scale though at 1/16 vs 1/14. Wish they would have them the same.
Tamiya does have a dump truck kit too, but it is small scale. I have not looked at it closely yet to see if it is anything worth messing with.

The car is one of my current big projects in the never ended list of things I seem to get myself into It is a Brunton Stalker XL. This is one of the reasons I need to stay out of starting yet another big custom project.
http://www.usa7s.net/vb/showthread.p...kerXL-23-Build

P.S. Anyone know why when I try to add a picture it just shows as 157kb and never shows up even though it seems to upload?
Old 12-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Tamiya Rep

janderson will become famous soon enoughjanderson will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 1/14, 1/16 or other scale? Where to get started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevs View Post
I think your advice is good. I am still considering one of those.
We are offering one of those at a deep discount with the radio! Check out the Coupon Code on this page.
http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/fe...0#.VmH9b9irS73

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.