RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kenworth 850 Off Highway

Haha, for sure Mike!
Old 02-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I was busy doing other things today but I did manage to get a start on the turn table. I've been trying to decide if I should go with scale 14' or 16' bunks. The real truck had 16's but in 1/10 scale that is 19.2". This is a big truck!

I finally got my hands on the pictures of the real truck. Unfortunately there is only three pictures and they're all from the front but one is from the left and one is from the right so at least I can see some cab detail. Anyway here is one my Dad took the day it arrived...

Old 02-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Reg , you wouldn't mind coming down here and givin me a hand with some of the stuff I got goin would ya ??? holy crap your fast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
Reg , you wouldn't mind coming down here and givin me a hand with some of the stuff I got goin would ya ??? holy crap your fast
I would love to! Haha, I'm just not working right now so I have too much free time. I don't sleep much either. I always tell my fiance that I've just been sitting around watching Oprah while she's at work... She knows I'm full of it and have been busy...

If I was living next door I would be trying to trade you CNC work for TIG welding for sure.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
I would love to! Haha, I'm just not working right now so I have too much free time. I don't sleep much either. I always tell my fiance that I've just been sitting around watching Oprah while she's at work... She knows I'm full of it and have been busy...

If I was living next door I would be trying to trade you CNC work for TIG welding for sure.
LOL . Travis once told me that but he just wanted the machine work OH and the cookies

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.