RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 05-23-2016, 07:42 PM

baldrik is on a distinguished road
Default Wedico help!

Hello hope someone can help me, I recently bought a Wedico Scania CR 19 for my son. He has built 2 Tamiya trucks and wanted something more challenging! The kit is great looking at the pictures he has sent me, but the instructions ! It says they can be made into a booklet to build but there are no numbers on the pages! All he has is several pages of how to build with diagrams, not in any order just loose! Has anyone done an instruction manual that is easier to follow? He is really at a lose where to start!
Old 05-23-2016, 08:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wedico help!

Sorry I can not help but..........I have built a Wedico Peterbilt. I know exactly what you are talking about. Every component of Wedico comes with it own instruction vs a book like Tamiya does (instruction for the cab, instructions for the chassis, instructions for the transmission, etc.,etc.). And each component is sold separately. Plus they each come with different languages, I forget how many. I am not defending Wedico but they seem to look at it more like suggestions rather than instructions. Every truck can be built so many ways with different components or options, I think that is why they do it like that. The M2 nuts and the expense are definitely a challenge! Good luck.

Example, when you buy a cab, you need to separately buy air horns and clearance lights, there is three instruction groups right there.