RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2011, 10:06 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Talking JET 53' Drop Deck/Spread Axle/Beavertail Trailer.

Well I have been working on a few builds and this is one of them but I have been held up do to breaking the USB port on my camera and I have the pictures to the beginning of 3 builds on it but it is to be back tomorrow so says the tracking number so I am going to get the thread started.

I am building a JET trailer for a customer of mine he can make himself known if he likes. It is a as the title says a 53 foot trailer with a drop deck and a beaver tail with spread axles. These trailers are used a lot in the Ag Industry and in the Construction Industry do to there ability to carry good sized loads and ease of loading..

So here are the pictures of the 1:1 trailer I am going off of..

The hole trailer will be built out of 1/8 alum deck and rails the rails are cut out on a water jet then the deck will have would veneer over the top of it with brass edging and flip down ramps. Also the trailer will be running tamiya trailer axles with wedico tires for Low Profile tires. All parts will be hooked together with 1.5 and 3.0mm screws that with drilled and taped and very few screws will be able to be seen to keep that scale look and that clean and quality but look..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tamiya Cowboy; 02-27-2011 at 03:19 PM.