RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Defenders of the land. > Military Vehicles.

Military Vehicles. Trucks/Support Vehicles in here.

Old 10-28-2014, 03:06 PM

leo1a is on a distinguished road
Default Faun Kraka/TOW 1:8 RC

moin moin,
so after I have not built some time for personal and health reasons, I was now encouraged by my wife irgenwas to make and not only pointless to hang around. If jemannd now some ask what is the boxer who has found a new location. actually there should be no building report it, but rather a club colleague persuaded me to do it anyway.

I have long wondered what I could do, what it should be small which does not yet exist. Question now was, polecat or Kraka, both are available in 1: 8 is not. The choice of a lot of the Faun Kraka has, I've always gereitzt.
As a character style served me a TDV.
Turned So the question to ask of all, what tires you take or what do you get for it, who are now but very specifically. After einger seeking a conversation with a colleague and I found it with Lego Technic. The frame was first carved by hand, but was not so hot and so I decided to frame the CAD drawing from which came the idea of why only a small build, wenns already gezwichnet is can it but also 3 different will. Planned are the following variants: TOW, Milan and with a radio. So I have finished the first frame taken at different parts and to see obs also fits, it was found that some of the frame must be changed. The thing is seeing the pictures is so only the prototype of the frame, the final assembly is then milled on a frame.
The whole strainer mounts were made of brass. For the weapons of a college club of mine is responsible.

Old 10-28-2014, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Faun Kraka/TOW 1:8 RC

moin moin,
so today I once built the hinges for the storage boxes. Much more I have not done today, still attached except the two handles on the storage boxes and the holder for the SEM and a small hanger on the handset.
Then I've got the front axle is mounted folded the Kraka times, there is a drawing error turned out everything, the slope at the rear part where the perforated plate sits is unfortunately not quite korekt so that the Kraka in the folded state nich on the rear wheels is. But changed the next time only.

Old 10-30-2014, 12:16 AM

here's a picture from the original

Old 10-31-2014, 02:31 AM

moin moin,
so here's some pictures of the almost finished 35 SEM (still grinding), but after the crap with the switches I have to now no more bock. AGAT is also finished and the listener, now I just have to make an external speaker and the mounting platform for the vehicle assembly.

moin moin,
heute habe ich mich mal dran gemacht das Mounting ( halterung ) für das SEM 35 ( SEM 25 ) als prototypen zu bauen. Das ganze erstmal provisorisch mit klebeband fixirt und verkabelt.

Moin moin,
ich habe mal eine komplette verkabelung für die Fahrzeugmontage zusammen gebaut.

Moin moin,
so since I also need the good old SEM25 for the radio-Kraka follow the first pictures here.

Moin moin,
so also the SEM 25 is now ready made. The switch I'm doing next week, for this week's circuit tinker with.

Moin moin,
I still have to wait for the new rear axles I continued with the installation kit radio a little.
Backpacks for both SEM 35 are finished, at the lockboxes were some Zurösen and the hinges for the lid to it.

Old 10-31-2014, 02:38 AM

so since I since Wednesday again belong to the working population you continue everything a little long sammer.
Today I built the mirror for a good retrospect of the driver. Are Foldable, the long stiffte be reduced after painting.
something gone ahead again after a short break.
On an original image I had seen that was also a pannier for the parachute on Kraka. So I once tailored one. Now I must, therefore, still each make a backpack and a stuff sack, since there is a crew of 2 men.
The picture was also watching where the guys have fixed all her Gerödel, see ABC-bag.
Furthermore, I have cut the missile tubes, which are now being made ready next.

Today I have only once built a small part, a flashlight.
Then I once photographed my England figure together with the backpack, now I have only one Olive missing uniform.

Old 11-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Apprentice

Rakthi is on a distinguished road

WOW! Amazing eye for detail!