RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 12-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Unhappy RC4WD and emails

RC4WD has to be the worst RC parts supplier when it comes to answering emails. I bought a new Trail Finder 2 w/Mojave body kit. I am missing one small part for mounting the light in the front bumper. So I emailed them with the part number of the parts tree and even sent a pic with the part I needed circled. So now I wait and wait and wait and in the meantime their automatic emailer sends me three new emails to buy more stuff. This is not my first time dealing with getting them to respond to emails and they do eventually respond and fix the issues but it does make you wonder how much they care when it takes so long to respond.

I work at the parts counter for a large Caterpillar dealer and if I ever let a customer email sit there for days without responding to at least let them know I received the email I would be looking for a new job.

Travis Biddle
travisbiddle74@yahoo.com

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 12-02-2015, 07:33 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

bigford is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: RC4WD and emails

rw sent me 4 rc4wd cylinders for the kat. they needed the top mount
so i emailed rc4wd with a pic of the part and got a response right away!!!
we have 4 new cylinders in stock @ $ 69.99 each LOL!!
i shot a email to eagle machine with a pic and $40.00 later i had the 4 parts i needed!!
Old 12-02-2015, 08:14 PM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road

Travis, make sure you use ther customer support E-Mail and ask for Mike, tell him I sent you, (David O'Neill), he will take care of you. I have never got automatic E-Mails from them? Sometimes it takes them a little longer to reply because they need to go back to the manufacturer in china, especially on the parts they don't stock.

David
Old 12-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
Travis, make sure you use ther customer support E-Mail and ask for Mike, tell him I sent you, (David O'Neill), he will take care of you. I have never got automatic E-Mails from them? Sometimes it takes them a little longer to reply because they need to go back to the manufacturer in china, especially on the parts they don't stock.

David
I know you mean well but that is not the way to do business. If i wanted to go that route one of my friends here is a sponsored driver. They have the parts in stock.

http://store.rc4wd.com/RC4WD-Mojave-...ee_p_4620.html

Old 12-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
I know you mean well but that is not the way to do business. If i wanted to go that route one of my friends here is a sponsored driver. They have the parts in stock.

http://store.rc4wd.com/RC4WD-Mojave-...ee_p_4620.html
No, Mike is not a personal freind, he is just a guy at RC4WD, not sure if he is an owner or what? He has just helped me alot with my equipment. He has always responded quickly to everything, and I have had alot!!! of corispondence with him.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:09 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Travis I never had an issue with Mike . I always had a quick response from him . And I don't know him from Adam , just the only guy to answer my emails from RC4WD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

tc1cat is on a distinguished road

Travis, Are you sure they don't have your email flagged to take as long as possible I have never had a problem with them about answering emails. Look how fast and easy I got my excavator when they said it was out of stock on the web site but they sent me the discount codes in an email telling me to order it any way.

Hope you get your parts soon!!
Old 12-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Out of control

I have dealt with Mike before but someone has to read the email to let Mike know I need help. Still no reply but I still have hope. I wander exactly how long it will take for a response we are at 4 days now.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:55 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

I think it is almost impossible too any of us to imagine the stress and head-ace that some certain Chinese products must have caused the, or some, guys at Rc4wd through the last years. Be patient with them.

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-05-2015 at 05:12 AM.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Out of control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
I think it is almost impossible too any of us to imagine the stress and head-ace that some certain Chinese products must have caused the, or some, guys at Rc4wd through the last years. Be patient with them.

Seriously that has nothing to do with good customer service and at least answering a simple email.

I am at 6 days now with no reply.

Old 12-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road

Were almost in 2016 I believe checking emails is a daily routine for most folks. 6 days and no answer is pretty lame should of received an answer by now...
Old 12-05-2015, 11:47 PM
Out of control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Were almost in 2016 I believe checking emails is a daily routine for most folks. 6 days and no answer is pretty lame should of received an answer by now...
Thanks for the suport. I email bombed them with 20 emails exactly the same so if they are getting a lot of mail maby thay will stop and read one of them. Heck mayby a few thousand email bomb will get there attention.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Thumbs up Re: RC4WD and emails

Lol that should get their attention
Old 12-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Out of control

Well after seven days we have contact and the parts are on the way so all is good on my end. Now we just have to get them a little faster on answering emails. It was mike that finaly contacted me.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:11 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Well after seven days we have contact and the parts are on the way so all is good on my end. Now we just have to get them a little faster on answering emails. It was mike that finaly contacted me.
What about giving a heck in companies that don't care about giving replay? I often do)

Last edited by Rimrock; 12-15-2015 at 05:17 AM.
Old 12-15-2015, 06:11 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

Hey travis I feel your pain with RC4WD,
I sent them a message regarding one of there products 5 days ago and still haven't got a reply from them,
I sent two other US companies messages about the same RC4WD product on the same day and both got back to me in 1 day and 2 days.........
There customer support needs to be improved in my eyes,
Just my 2 cents worth.....

Cheers Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-16-2015, 02:46 AM

Cornbread is on a distinguished road

Hello all, How come my post have got deleted on this subject. I was just trying to tell you all about this RC4WD place. I live right near the the joint, all I was saying is the guy is small time do not patronize the place, if he does not reply check out the links on some of the swedish trucking sites I will have something to share soon, when I take delivery of it. Cornbread
Old 12-16-2015, 06:38 PM
Out of control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread View Post
Hello all, How come my post have got deleted on this subject. I was just trying to tell you all about this RC4WD place. I live right near the the joint, all I was saying is the guy is small time do not patronize the place, if he does not reply check out the links on some of the swedish trucking sites I will have something to share soon, when I take delivery of it. Cornbread
Read the title because this thread is about customer service not how big they are. Yes they were slow to reply but I will still buy from them since they are making it right. I don’t care if they are selling out of the back of a box truck as long as I get the parts I want. Why would we not buy from them because they are small, every business starts out small that’s how it works. RC4WD has provided us parts that no else would and a lot of the scale crawler parts work for us as well, so am I going to not buy from them and not build the stuff I want because they are small yes that would be a smart decision.

Old 12-17-2015, 10:36 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Well said.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bo Wallen is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: RC4WD and emails

I sent a email today at 12:24 PM got answer 1:32 PM That Rocks in my book.
Hope that is the new standard at the RC4WD Company