RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Master Builder

rc_farmer is on a distinguished road
Default Magom Brushless Pump

Well, i thought i would share my input on the Magom Brushless pump setup. After two months of tinkering with it, i am not impressed. I decided to post a few pics of the setup. Problem with the setup is....it keeps blowing lines on the pressure side. This was straight out the box w/o any adjustments. Thought it was the type hose, but have ruled that out. Have adjusted pressure screw to no avail.

Pump rotation, when looking at it from the rear is clockwise. Pressure side from the pump is connected to the upper port (P) on the valve block, rtn is connected to the lower port on the valve. (return to tank). I have confirmed that when the pump is rotating, oil is being pumped out the pressure side port. I have busted about a foot of hose to the point i am out of hose. As you can see from the pics, of how the tubing has swollen at some point.

STRANGE THING: when this happens, it occurs while i am operating one of the valves. As long as the pump just running, the hose tends to slightly expand, but explodes when i make certain movements on the controls.

I am still talking to Magom but this has been really frustrating to get right.

I welcome any imput.

Rob