RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Old 07-04-2017, 03:36 PM

honda3 is on a distinguished road
Default channel mixing

Hey guys is it possible to mix the pump with channels with the stock radio on my RC4WD 360L? Just wanted to make sure before I figure out how. Also, what exactly are the pros and cons of doing this other than the pump not running continuously? Thanks guys
Old 07-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: channel mixing

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda3 View Post
Hey guys is it possible to mix the pump with channels with the stock radio on my RC4WD 360L? Just wanted to make sure before I figure out how. Also, what exactly are the pros and cons of doing this other than the pump not running continuously? Thanks guys
If you mix it to the point where the pump only turns on when you move a valve, it's going to put a lot of strain on the speed control to start/stop the pump.
Pros is that the hydraulic fluid does not heat up when the pump is not on.
Old 11-14-2017, 12:27 PM
Green Horn

lenny is on a distinguished road

just wanting to know if the stock radio for the 870k front loader, the fly sky fs16s can have more then one mix set up. Trying to mix all hydro valves to pump speed. Not sure if you can or not. I have already mixed steering with pump but would also like the rest to be mixed so the pump isn't at full speed all the time. thanks in advance Lenny
Old 11-14-2017, 01:42 PM
Wannabe

Efroeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny View Post
just wanting to know if the stock radio for the 870k front loader, the fly sky fs16s can have more then one mix set up. Trying to mix all hydro valves to pump speed. Not sure if you can or not. I have already mixed steering with pump but would also like the rest to be mixed so the pump isn't at full speed all the time. thanks in advance Lenny
Any info oh how you did this?
Old 11-14-2017, 03:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenny View Post
Contact Diggingwithmartin on youtube leave him a comment. I’m sure he could help you out.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Apprentice

TheBennyB is on a distinguished road

Just another thought, my Magom wheel loader has all functions mixed to have the pump come on or you can just turn on the pump via TX. I've found that with the pump always running I get better response than when it only comes on for a function.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:34 PM
Green Horn

lenny is on a distinguished road

I was only asking due to the pump being just as loud as the sound system. the battery run time is not really a major problem, just thought it would be better for indoor use to quiet the pump some. But it is true pump running off the tx does give better stick response. Seems I can only set one mix thru the radio. If i try and do another it wipes out the first mix. Pump is set to 30% on end points now so not as loud but still hardly quiet.. thanks again Lenny

Last edited by lenny; 11-14-2017 at 06:40 PM.