RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Green Horn

CustomRCmodels is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lookin for YOUR opinion on Postin like a fool!

sure it makes you feel good if you get , even just a short , positive reply to your building thread or post , but on the other hand it makes some posts/threads are also awful long , since you almost have to search for the sections of the threads which include the interesting portions , especially with these guys with the big banners and signatures .
I am considering myself as one of the old-farts in this hobby ( some of you have started since you struggled over my website years ago ) , but even so , I am one of them with still a very low post count , even thought being one of the first members on this forum , but did already reach the minimum post count required. If this post-count would have been higher , it wouldn't have bugged me , since we do need some control here otherwise things just end up like in other forums , getting out of hand.
These "nice-build" and such short posts could be also done via PM's, or as a visitor-message on the members section , which would make the actual building threads shorter and not so cluttered up .