RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2016, 06:45 PM

sneff is on a distinguished road
Default Hercules Hobby 20 ft container trailer

Just wanted to post sort of a build/review about the Hercules Hobby 20ft container trailer.
I purchased the the trailer from www.truescaletrucks.com. The shipping was fast and Adam answered all of my questions via Facebook. Here is a link to the page https://www.facebook.com/Truescaletrucks/

So far I am happy with the quality of the product. For the price i highly recommend this trailer. Here are a few pics of the build so far. I will post more pics as i go.

One thing I was told by The company and also another member on this forum was the hardware was very soft and strip easy. Im using a Hudy phillips screwdriver and I've yet to strip one.

Some other things I like about the kit is that it includes ball bearings for the axles, The sticker sheet seems to be of way higher quality material than Tamiya, and the tires have a foam insert in them.

I will post progress in the next few days. May be kind of a boring review but I hope it may encourage other members to try some of the Hercules Hobby kits.