RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2017, 06:36 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper View Post

And one just for Mario, haha, I'm using your idea of pre-digging with the bigger toys. Lol!! Loaded up most of the brick/rocks and hauled away. Now I definitely need to make a screening plant. Lots of smaller rocks but still big for the 1:14 scale. If I knew the future would yield a rock crusher I would keep the bricks close by. Perfect material for a crusher!! If you do see this Mario, hope you are doing well with the new homestead and family. Many years to follow to watch your backyard quarry project!!!

Oh an Benny, I keep forgetting to call ya back!! And that goes for anyone, I'm pretty hollow between the ears so if you are waiting for a response, call, or anything I'm not intentionally ignoring you or avoiding but simply in one ear and out the other. . Have too much useless knowledge upstairs that takes up too much memory resulting in forgetfulness!!!

the way I see it RW, it's not cheating, it's the right thing to do for the reasons you mention. Ultimate goal is to have fun with our machines not break them. Yes things wear out , that's normal. Breakage means bad operator or using beyond expected limits.
Nothing wrong with prepping the work site I say.

Things are finally moving forward here in the new place! Had our massive garage sale this weekend. Brought in 800 bucks which was great but it's all about making space!

I'm now at the point I can unpack my RC gear from crawl space and move in to the shop still a mess but I gotta get back at it, times a wasting. You'll be seeing and hearing from me more often going forward.