RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Will you be able to make two? Innie and an outtie?
I was hoping to get a Innie but the valve stem is smack dab in the center line going to try and remove the stem and salvage that band of rubber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem View Post
How are u going to cut it . How about inflating it and marking it out . Just a thought . Mike
The way I see it Mike, if I can't cut a straight line, maybe the fact I'm dealing with a circle will work to my benefit !
I thought about inflating , laying on the floor and make a jig for a marker to roll along the floor around the circumference but.... Too complex! Keep it simple right?

As Joe mentioned, there are clear mold lines in the rubber I can follow. First cut will be extra wide and outside those lines, more belt than I need. Once I get rid of the excess and the belt is easier to work with, I can map out my final cut lines.

That's what I'm thinking anyway. Definitely open to ideas and suggestions for making a nice simple , straight cut.