RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 03-16-2015, 08:52 PM
Wannabe

JDH429 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4 Hour Bruder Dozer

Reg, what can I say that already hasn't been said. Your the man! Really... Love the exhaust soot and cage which is similar to the one on my D6D...really adds some character, And more cool factor . Seeing your attention to detail is like mine, I have a suggestion, one thing I wanted to build for my 1:1 after blowing out a few windows doing some deep woods clearing were some expanded steel window protection. The forestry dozers run them, I'm sure in your area they are common. Might be a neat option of you could find the right material. if not, that's where a printer comes in handy, for those hard to find detail pieces. .
Old 03-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 4 Hour Bruder Dozer

Thanks Jason! It's not a bad little toy but the carry blade design is holding it back. I wish I had never copied the Bruder blade as closely but I did on this one. The blades I made for #2-#3 are great and cut very well. I still have dozer #3 and if no one is interested in it I will take the blade and put it on mine. I am hoping to paint #1 to look like the one in the picture so that it matches my Hayes.